1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FB Fraud? too many times...

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by bonito84, May 17, 2017.

  1. bonito84

    bonito84 Registered Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2017
    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    7
    I've spent decent money using fb ads, without pixels (for some reason my pixel setup ads are approved but they never start working) and with the "traditional" way.

    All is good targeted and specified (city, age, interests, etc). The thing is that I see at Google Analytics that all of the clicks to my website from FB ads are behaving like f bots. I mean, they enter the store and stuff but they never click on a product, etc. This could be reasonable from time to time, but I am talking about 100% of those visits. Is like the Facebook team uses bots from those targeted cities and I pay for that shit.

    When I use the ads for page likes or post likes it's more of the same, I only get likes from random people from Pakistan, India, Africa, etc. and they have nothing to do with the targeted interests...

    I feel like throwing my money to this people. Anyone with similar experiences or solution ideas?

    Sorry for my english, Thanks in advance!
     
  2. psmanipulator

    psmanipulator BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2017
    Messages:
    225
    Likes Received:
    33
    Gender:
    Male
    It really depends on the site you are promoting...
    Is your site good looking that when people visits it wants to buy or click the product your selling?

    Are the post in your pages engaging enough to have someone like it?
     
  3. bonito84

    bonito84 Registered Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2017
    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    7
    Well, I sell "a lot" on Instagram and on sites like Dribbble/Behance, so I think my site's appeal/products are not the problem here.
     
  4. Debian

    Debian BANNED BANNED Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Messages:
    1,273
    Likes Received:
    554
    I was thinking along these same lines a while back and kinda had the same conclusion. No matter the targeted country the likes and stuff were coming from non-targeted countries during the campaign.
     
  5. bonito84

    bonito84 Registered Member

    Joined:
    May 6, 2017
    Messages:
    79
    Likes Received:
    7
    Similar results with Instagram promos. Some ""valuable""" likes (around 20% max) and the other 80% from PRIVATE profiles, and that smell really weird too :/
     
  6. alvis.east.199x

    alvis.east.199x BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    May 17, 2017
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    You can try with a new ad runner, I think the way you run the problem