1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iMacro code that I used for a few weeks to reblog stopped working

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by vd123, Apr 9, 2014.

  1. vd123

    vd123 Newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2013
    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    6
    This is the script that I used all the time for tumblr reblogging:

    Code:
    TAG POS={{!LOOP}} TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Reblog
    SET !TIMEOUT 5
    SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:chrome<SP>blue<SP>options&&TXT:
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Add<SP>to<SP>queue
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=ID:post_form ATTR=TXT:Queue
    SET !ERRORIGNORE NO
    I don't know why it stopped working, it started to skip a lot of pictures and after 9 reblogs I get this error:

    Code:
    RuntimeError: element A specified by TXT:Reblog was not found, line 1 (Error code: -921)
    I tried to record and see if anything changes, but it's only:

    Code:
    TAG POS=2 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Reblog
    Which tumblr positions it above
    Code:
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:chrome<SP>blue<SP>options&&TXT: