1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Content Re-Writers

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by cromano923, Jun 20, 2012.

  1. cromano923

    cromano923 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2012
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    85
    Hi Gang,

    It's no secret that we love spinning and rewriting content with any tools we can get our hands on. I was curious which content re-writers you guys have used and think is the best. I know this was asked months ago and TBS (The Best Spinner) was the most recommended. Is that still the case? Lately I've been hearing more grumblings about Kontent Rewriter and Crewriter (web-based).

    Share your experiences with the BHW community, please.
     
  2. Duffers5000

    Duffers5000 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2012
    Messages:
    2,466
    Likes Received:
    7,615
    The best re-writer is yourself....as much as I hate it I have just done a 12 hour stint re-writing content for 2 new sites..If I dont do it manually it looks crap.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. ja1myn

    ja1myn Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2012
    Messages:
    811
    Likes Received:
    300
    This is the right answer. Manually re-writing gives the best results. If you're putting the re-written content on your website, you're going to want it to be readable.
     
  4. markhenry121

    markhenry121 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2011
    Messages:
    2,149
    Likes Received:
    239
    I am agree with manually re-writing, they always gives the best that's good for any other software, if you not able to re-writer so hire worker that's another way to re-writer you content.
     
  5. ThopHayt

    ThopHayt Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2011
    Messages:
    5,396
    Likes Received:
    1,644
    90% of people here will just say TBS and the other 10% probably say Spinner Chief or Spin Chimp.
     
  6. Scritty

    Scritty Elite Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Messages:
    2,807
    Likes Received:
    4,496
    Occupation:
    Affiliate Marketer
    Location:
    UK
    Home Page:
    Never found one that was good enough for my purposes. Used them all. Have Chimp now just for the rare times I need to make a blog comment that might be used on tens of thousands of sites, but that's about it. Unless you spend hours and hours re-writing and correcting anyway they tend to turn out gibberish, and with speech to text applications I can make 5 x 500 word articles brand new 100% in an hour - so that's what I tend to do instead of spinning these days. Ok for some people, and maybe they will improve one day, but for me, they just aren't good enough.

    Scritty
     
  7. moonlighsunligh

    moonlighsunligh Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Messages:
    1,623
    Likes Received:
    218
    You can always try WordAI. It is surely much better than the best spinner. The author of of the app has shown me examples of the app's output, and he is also owner of micrositemasters.

    Writing content on your own is always better in term of uniqueness, but it is not faster.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  8. Mickimia

    Mickimia Newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2012
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    2
    yes, I agree what moonligh is telling. I was using WordAI it was better then best spinner. Few months back I got ultra spinnable article service which offers 500 to 600 words article with a million variations in cheap rate but now they are coming up with new brand name (spinxtreme).
     
  9. The SEO

    The SEO Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2011
    Messages:
    3,975
    Likes Received:
    3,115
    Occupation:
    SEO/SMM
    Location:
    BHW
  10. cdenet

    cdenet Registered Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    41
    Occupation:
    SEO
    Location:
    Detroit, USA
    I agree with others that you can't rely on automatic rewriting if you care about quality.

    I use TBS in Easy Spin mode. It "automates" the process. TBS has a good thesaurus for recommended alternative words so you can manually rewrite with some help.
     
  11. PhineasPhreak

    PhineasPhreak Newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2012
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    9
    Occupation:
    Lion Tamer
    Location:
    London
    What I do:
    - Open up two word documents
    - In one paste in the article
    - In the other use TBS to spin it
    - Win7 side by side windows
    - Check the article