- Jan 16, 2021
- Reaction score
thanks mate.For e-commerce, I honestly believe you should nail down ads (Facebook pref) first before considering organic YT as an option. Are you already profitable with ads?
Very vague question. You can read my journey thread here: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/youtube-viral-video-empire-journey-to-30k-month-with-adsense.1176936/page-34#post-14145231 you ll probably learn a lot.
Right off the bat:
1. YouTube is a long-term game
2. Make sure you post creative videos
3. Spend as much time on your thumbnail as you do your entire video
4. Capitalize on trending topics
5. Don’t spend more than 20 seconds on tags