Amazon Affiliate Journey | 2K Starting Budget Hi BHW, I created this journey thread to keep track of my investments into this site and to keep track of my overall progress. Above all, you guys can enjoy the experience with me. This won't be a journey thread where I quit halfway through because I am "busy", this is an long-term affiliate site plan, which means an investment of: time, money and brain-power. These are the main, realistic goals I set for this journey: - 25$ a day within 6 months - 100 articles with affiliate links within 6 months - 200 articles without affiliate links within 6 months The main task of this journey: Building an big silo structured affiliate site with a budget of 2k, earnings will be put back into the site completely until the goal has been reached. The first steps: Acquiring a lot of tools that will come in handy: - SEMRush - Majestic SEO - Ahrefs - Keywordtool.io - Moz Pro - Longtail Pro - Keyword revealer - Indexification - Register compass - Article Builder - Spin Rewriter - Woorank - Authority Labs - Buzzsumo - Raven Tools - Grammarly - Piktochart - GraphicStock - Videoblocks - Audioblocks - Picmonkey - And some really unnecessary ones that I did not list Now you're probably thinking: "Woah, that's thousands of dollars a month in tools alone!" Luckily not, I found a group buy service that allows me to use all of these tools for only 24$ a month, absolutely a great investment! (Not affiliated with such a service but, great tip there!) Oh, I will keep track of my fixed assets (spendings on necessary things) in the thread. Right, now I have the tools and I have the necessary SEO knowledge, what's next in my action-plan? I have read a guide which goes step-by-step on how to find great niches and how to do fantastic keyword research using SEMRush and Longtail Pro. The guide can be found here. (Apparently can't place links yet, the guide is from the user "splishsplash", go look for it) I will carefully follow the guide and pick my niche today and start building that big list of keywords. So, the goal for today (25-12) is: Pick the niche Build big list of keywords If there's time left, the next goal for today would be grouping those collected keywords. Goals tomorrow (26-12): If not done today, grouping the keywords so that I got clear columns of keywords to target. Purchase a fresh domain (not going for an authority one, should I?) Install the theme & customize it fully Create silo structure Implement silo structure Get first non-affiliate posts out there using Article Builder (great tool for that!) Goals in sight for 27-12: Find a good writer Order first 5 affiliate articles targeting long-tails and the most important KW's Linkbuilding Plan: For a backlink portfolio I'd use 20% real high quality PBN guest posts (not the shitty ones) ordered from BHW services linked towards the homepage and the most important big articles and the other 80% will consist of web 2.0's and press release links. If I'd get a press release on Google News, 100's of small news sites will pick up on it and create diversity in backlinks for me. The silo structure would allow the link juice to flow throughout the affiliate site. Anchor diversity will be as follows: Most traffic keyword 4% Second, third & fourth most traffic keywords 6% (altogether, not each) "click" & "here" keywords 25% Brand name 25% Naked URL: 40% That's all I need to start my plan for now, I will update each and every day! Please advice me on the first stages of my plan, are they good? Thanks guys!