Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by datura, Mar 17, 2010.
Suggest me PHP script or desctop tool for automatic submitting to Scuttle and Pligg sites. Please
pliggu is not working...when the username and password is entered it is not working...its been posted here before ...
belive me is working, i'm using day by day and my traffic increase
1. Install xampp or appserv or wamp on your machine / or if you want to run the script on your hosting, skip this step.
2. Config php.ini to enable CURL and ioncube loader (http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php) if not available
ioncube loader line to add
zend_extension_ts = ?D:
3. Extract pliggu zip file to your xampp (htdocs) or appserv (www) or wamp (www) directory / or upload to your hosting [ note: upload in "BINARY" mode ]
4. Create database/user/password with your phpmyadmin or cpanel or with whatever control panel on your hosting
5. Call the installation page http://yourserver.com/pliggu_path/pliggu.php?install=1
6. Fill dbname/dbuser/dbpassword/license key and submit
7. If nothing wrong, you should ready to use the script right after that
Default username/password is
@laurxxx: i got all to run. but now it asks 4 an username and a passwort. What shell i take ??
if you look at previos post you can see at the bottom Default username/password is
user/pass , login with "user" and "pass"
btw thanks for share ... then any auto classifieds submitter?
pligg - lfe read moreo n my blog
I seemingly installed ok, but can't log in with the user/pass combo: "invalid session" shows up in the url -> "http://localhost/pliggu/pliggu.php?login=1&invalid_session".
Have no idea what I was supposed to put in the license key field on the install screen - no posts here mention it.
Thanks you all, today i will test PLIGGU.
TheEditor, use online license generator http://www.blog-idea.com/keygen.php and put generated key into license key field.
I tried that page. It generates a demo key, not a "real" one. And it doesn't help anyway. Didn't work; with either the user/pass combo or the defaults provided by the script itself.
Does *anyone* have this working?
cannot register account
http://com-uk.us/tag/pliggu/ pro keys http://rapidshare.com/files/275416422/pliggu_keys.rar
Much thanks for the share, but is that one key or three in that file? I still can't get it to work, whether with the user=user/password=pass combo, or the default that pliggu provides.
i dont understend what you say, with user/pass you loggin in to http://com-uk.us/tag/pliggu/ script and for pliggs accounts you must register with http://com-uk.us/tag/pliggu/ ( will create auto acc ) after that you may post story and comment to your story
That is what we are saying - the user/pass login is not working, even with the pro keys provided.
Can someone help me lol, ive tried it on xampp and my server.
on xampp none of the files show anything when i go on them.
on my server no files show and the .htaccess is fine.
look in the folder cookies for configs.php there are settings for sql, user, pass and license key
laurxxx, I'm pretty sure we're all setting it up right. I can see the configs.php, and everything is as it should be. I have LFE on the same machine under WAMP - so the ioncube stuff is taken care of. The "pro" key is there too. It just isn't working.
Separate names with a comma.