Discussion in 'My Journey Discussions' started by 23cromij, Aug 28, 2014.
Okay so il start this journey with today being day one and im going to outline what my plans for the day are - things iv prepared before now include: Hosting setup / two .info domains set up <- (do you guys thing my seo will be effected by .info domains?) iv also set up site B and submitted articles for all 3 sites. Iv put adsense on site F and C but wordpress wont let me put ads on site B which sucks because for some reason that site gets the most traffic right now. Good new tho over the past 2 days iv made $1.20 so i know somethings starting to work. i just need to get these keywords ranked now to get the traffic flowing in and clicking the ads.
So today i plan to:
1. create a xml site map of all my sites in the hope it will help google crawlers find my site.
2. workout how to change the url's for each page of my site so that its better for seo.
3. try find a plugin that allows me to put meta description tags in every page on the site.
4. work on getting back links to my site.
5. write a few more articles for each site.
So thats todays plan hopefully il get it all done. For some reason neither of my sites rank on google at all but i think this might be down to my lack of keyword research and focusing on the keywords in my articles so from now on il find the good keywords and talk about them more in my articles. Il let you know how things go. thanks for reading.
So at the end of Day 1 Here is what i have achieved.
1. xml site map plugin installed - not eaxtly sure how this works but the .sitemap extension on my url shows what appear to be all my site pages which will hopefully help indexing.
2. I seem to have discovered that my wp site automatically posts user friendly url extensions like ww w. mysite .info/justaddedthispage dunno how i missed that but meh means less work for me having to change url's.
3. Iv installed all in one SEO plugin so now all my articles have nice seo friendly meta tags within them.
4. in regards to backlinks i have purchased 2 separate gigs from fiverr and after a few hours i have noticed 27 backlinks now connected to my site - the two gigs both promise tiered seo ranking over 2 week and 30 days respectively so hopefully we will see things develop as time goes on. Still not even got a page rank on google which is annoying to say i have 27 fresh backlinks around 10 articles and the .info site is around 10 days old. but hopefully we will see some page ranking occurring soon.
5. I also submitted 3 more articles around 450 words each today.
This site tuning has all been done to site C today. iv decided i want to focus on one site at a time and get it ranked so i can at least see somethings happening even if its miles away from page "1.
So yeah its been a good day for site C oh and i also added another keyword to it that has low competition receives 900 searches a month and pays around $2 a click. so thats pretty good right? hopefully i will see some nice traffic on this site soon.
Im going to write another 1 maybe 2 articles for this site then go to bed. oh by the way guys stupid question but if i post my article to its own page will that affect search ranking - is it better to keep them all on the same page? also can i place ads on multiple page's or is it just 3 on the whole site in total max?
I wont be able to post on here till monday so enjoy your weekend guys and i look forward to updating on monday. peace out.
Good luck with your journey.
Not a bad idea, I hope you reach your goal as soon as possible. Best of luck with you journey!
Thanks guys your support does mean a lot to me and its that support that helps to make things happen
good luck ,will follow your journey
Thank you bro, i appreciate your support.
Separate names with a comma.