1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to backlink WEB 2.0's ?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by locotron, Feb 19, 2014.

  1. locotron

    locotron Newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2014
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hello, when building back-links to my web 2.0 blogs where exactly should I point the back-links too?

    Let's say I have a WEBS blog, so should I build back-links to the root URL or the article page ?

    Thank you.
     
  2. redkoplax

    redkoplax Junior Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2012
    Messages:
    116
    Likes Received:
    17
    Occupation:
    full time daddy
    Location:
    between 2 mountains
    give it to your URL, e.g : youdomain.webs.com or the article's url : yourdomain.webs.com/post/
     
  3. lover

    lover Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    Messages:
    2,147
    Likes Received:
    811
    Location:
    BHW
    Do both. In most cases when you build links to root domain, the link juice also gets passed to internal posts.
     
  4. Illini

    Illini Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Messages:
    142
    Likes Received:
    251
    Location:
    Chicago
    Both but I'd say focus more on your actual article
     
  5. SyZygy

    SyZygy Senior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Messages:
    864
    Likes Received:
    1,080
    Location:
    Europe
    Home Page:
    It depends on what type of Web 2.0 you have.

    If it's a newly created then invest only in smaller campaigns to the actual posts.
    If it's an older web 2.0 then you can invest in to both, to the homepage and to the posts.

    You will get even more backlink juice if you have an interesting evergreen article on the web2.0 which can be shared on the social networks and can pick up additional traffic.
     
  6. Shadexpwn

    Shadexpwn Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1,671
    Likes Received:
    441
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Professional Showrunner
    Location:
    In the Shade
    I would suggest you link 60% of your posts to your root domain and the other 40% to specific pages. Make sure when you make a post on a web 2.0 profile that it is relevant to the link you are using. If it is relevant you will get a bigger boost and acquire more followers.

    Shadexpwn
     
  7. IMTopgun

    IMTopgun Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Messages:
    645
    Likes Received:
    201
    Location:
    Texas
    Do both, but if you are wanting to pass the juice through to another site then concentrate on the actual article link. Treat the web 2.0 just like you would any self-hosted blog you are building links to.
     
  8. Seliestionce

    Seliestionce Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2014
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    2
    Yeah, I agree, should be the article link. :)
     
  9. tony_d

    tony_d Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2013
    Messages:
    2,581
    Likes Received:
    3,163
    Location:
    1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View CA
    Whatever excites you is fine. Both will work in much the same way, passing juice to the entire domain.
     
  10. safex

    safex Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Messages:
    3,433
    Likes Received:
    518
    Occupation:
    Search Engine Optimization
    Location:
    BLCVA.com
    Home Page:
    Build Backlink for Both, Root and Your Post URL. Both.