I thought this was kind of interesting and at the same time it may help some new people out. I found a keyword phrase that had about 1,900 searches a month. As an example "why do birds fly" (not my actual phrase). I made a title like "Birds Fly: Why do Birds Fly?" and wrote a short article. I added the article to an existing Blogger Blog. I pinged it then set it up in my favorite link builder. Good to go, right? Here's where the mistake came in... When I checked it a couple days later, I found out I had entered the target URL in my Linker with a missing hyphen. Oh SHI#!!! It was already building links to the wrong URL. I quickly went to Blogger and found the name for my original blog was now available without the hyphen. So I grab it, copy and pasted the exact article from the old blog to the new blog. I made the keyword phrase (3 times in the article) link to the new post and added two new links to the old blog (not to the same article). Then I pinged it. Remember now, this is a brand new Blogger blog that only has one post on it and it is: #1 - for the full article title in quotes (163 comps) #4 - for the full article title without quotes (31,600,000 comps) #7 - for the keyword phrase with quotes (407,000 comps) #10 - for the keyword phrase without quotes (3,830,000 comps) Kind of makes you think twice about things like duplicate content, quantity of content, the age of sites and free blogs.