Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Drought, Jan 29, 2019.
Improve CTR% and Conversion rate.
The cloaking forum here on BHW. Be prepared to lose a few accounts finding what works though.
I wanna try, but how to get some accounts to try? I read that farmming could take up to a year
Phew finally finished going through all 37 pages. Thank you for all the answers you've provided!
I have a few doubts to clarify :
1. For any new shopify store setup with new pixel it's recommended to go with purchase conversion campaign @ $10 budget per adset. Must this be set on adset level or campaign level for CBO ie instead of $10 each just put in $100 at campaign level and let FB do the optimization?
2. Interest based targeting - since it's a new pixel each adset should include 1 interest. What will the ideal audience size be for say $10 budget per day? What metrics you use to measure the effectiveness of the ads and decide whether to kill it or not? How long should we allow adset to run before deciding to cut it?
3. Again on 1 interest per adset, wouldn't it take a lot of testing budget solely to sell a say $10 - $20 product? What are the cut off point that you have to see if the tested product are actually a winning product?
Thank you in advance! I'm sure learning a lot from this thread itself. Cheers ~
How do i get in touch with you ? I have some questions regarding my e-commerce website & i would really appreciate if you could give me some suggestions regarding facebook campaign for my niche.
Wich better for ads, video ad? or post ad?
1. Ad set level. CBO is only used for scaling (currently)
2. Run ads for 3 days before making a decision. I wouldn't target any interests <50,000. Key metrics for eCom are going to be ROAS, cost-per-purchase, cost-per-add-to-cart, and cost-per-click (unique).
3. It shouldn't. On a $10-$20 product you'll need $5-$10 CPAs to break even. So you can easily get a purchase or 2 within a few days.
Just post your questions here.
Depends on your niche/offer but in general video is best.
1- my second e-commerce is on 3d printed socks, with pusheen cat or marvel heroes. It was not probably the best idea, but it was long time ago I bought them from supplier.
What would you recommend as an ad and also target? I guess that 8-18 age, which is probably target, is not the best because they usually don't have bank accounts and cash on delivery is expensive so i cannot use that. On the other hand it can be bought by parents of that kids, and this target is option in FB ads. Or marvel movie fans. And what ad would be best? Slideshow video or photo?
2- Lookalike audience - 1% means that FB will choose the best people of all that can make purchase, or its just 7% divided by 7? (i mean the same people, but 7x less). I hope you understand.
3- Lookalike audience - FB will refresh new info about lookalike audience after someone will make purchase or it is the same people and I have to create ANOTHER lookalike audience?
Hello, can you help me to get perfect facebook targeting for software selling business? We actually selling readymade software with source codes in Java and dot net. But we cannot create perfect target audience and countries to target. Can you help?
People have NO idea how much time and knowledge does this thread take
Thank you for your time @Drought!
I love to hear new ideas and things to test, since everyone has their own system, and runs ads differently.
In your opinion, what is one campaign that every e-commerce store should have? One that always brings the best ROI.
1. Yeah way too young an audience. I would never run an offer that's primary demographic isn't 22+
2. Basically, yeah. In general the smaller the Lookalike the more specific the Lookalike will be.
3. Lookalikes and custom audiences refresh every 24 hours.
No such thing as the 'perfect' audience. There are simply audiences of people that will actually buy your product. And to figure that out I'd need to know more about your software.
Retargeting and LOYALTY.
Retargeting = abandoned cart, website visitors, and social media engagement
Loyalty = previous customers.
So many people in eCommerce don't properly utilize these audiences. When I've gone into businesses and literally added $50-$100k+ overnight with just a few ad sets.
How to play ads in Facebook how to earn money
how can i get facebook usa likes below 1rs inr per like ?
How would you go about targeting high net worth individuals that are *about to* visit your country? I understand you can target them as soon as they land, is there something we can do before they arive? Thank you!
How much would it cost to build a decent brand awareness. Is it possible to easily target another brands customers//potential customer base?
Retargeting and post-purchase retargeting would be my no.1 as well. I still can't believe that 95% of clients I get don't have any retargeting in place, let alone to do basic retargeting campaigns on other platforms as well. Low-hanging fruits everywhere but they are never interested in collecting them. They rather spend much much more to chase new potential clients
Hi bro, Currently new in FB ads thing. I published ads then after few mins it gets approved (sometimes not approved) then after spending for a couple mins it says theres unusual activity in my acct. It gets flagged. What should I do?
will fb ad be usefull for running "interior design", "home rennovation" niche . target location will be only 1 city.
ticket item is very high.
Thanks for running this thread.
I am a total noob and I have a couple of questions.
1. How easy or hard is this to make money promoting my own offers? Do you need a lot of capital to make say 1k a month?
2. Can you recommend me a good course that I can use to learn the ropes please?
I am a first time poster but I've been doing PPC for a while just never in such a niche (weight loss) but I've recently hit a huge wall. I don't understand why facebook won't approve my ads. It says that I can't question or make hypothesis on personal attributes. This has been a first round of testing and 3 ads have been rejected, I know if I keep pushing the envelope they will ban my account and this is not my account it's a client that has 4k + organic following of engaged people. However we will also need to branch out to everyone else as this is a great product. We are doing this in quebec, canada and this niche of weight loss ebook hasn't been exploited yet so it's ripe for the picking. Copy is in french and ads are in french, I would be willing to pay someone to help me get ads approved or even steer me in the right direction to get this approved without guess work.
Ie: show me concrete examples of dos and donts in this niche. Contact me take a look and audit this and tell me what to do ( I will pay you for this)
I seriously need some help any hint would help.
Separate names with a comma.