Recent content by spazy2

  1. S

    Get 1,000+ Targeted Leads FREE

    i wish i could get some of them leads...
  2. S

    why??

    i saw a few things on the freebies section. Giving away 500 twitter followers.... Why do people want this? they are all "Fake" or "bots" correct? so what is the draw? Is it so real people who visit your feed see you have a LOT of followers and decide to follow as well?
  3. S

    Free 1000 Twitter followers [Giveaway]

    what does having 500 followers do for you? arnt they all bots? or does this make it more likely for real people when they look at your twitter profile to add you because you have so many followers?
  4. S

    White Hat SEO Services?

    i have been learning it and doing it all by hand but i have some extra money and would like to speed up the process. Learning this from scratch and getting my page ranked i think will take longer than i want. but if i can get a decent boost and maintain it with what i am learning... then good...
  5. S

    White Hat SEO Services?

    Can anyone direct me to a good/reputable White Hat SEO service they have used? either here on BHW or found on google etc.? I have found some on my own but a lot charge monthly and charge a lot. I do not have a massive budget but it is decent for a 1 time whitehat link building service.
  6. S

    Should i change my Blogs domain name?

    My wife has a blog and she titles it, Faith, Family and Autism A Mom's Blog the url for the site is faithfamilyandautism.com The key word we use for the site is Autism Mom... but since autism mom does not appear in the URL it is seemingly making it much harder to rank... I did some...
  7. S

    Yoast Wordpress SEO help

    Hello all, I have been trying to setup Yoast SEO for my wife's blog that she is just starting. I have read through multiple guides and tried setting up everything but i am not sure if i am doing it right and a lot of sections are still left blank. If anyone can help set up it would be much...
  8. S

    hire a freelancer

    I sent you a PM back
  9. S

    Looking for someone who can help me on forums...

    I have never setup a forum before and need help from a kind person. I have he domain name and hosting already done. I have a nulled/cracker version of IPB forums but it just is not working very well. I would like to switch to SMF (or some other free forum software)and I am not sure how to do...
  10. S

    Buy bulk amazon reviews!

    I can do this I sent a PM
  11. S

    I need help ASAP

    it is C panel... and I am not sure where I download the SMF and upload in my CP... also when I did download the SMF and extract it most of the files in the extracted folder say "windows can't open this file" (file name: install.php)
  12. S

    I need help ASAP

    I have a web domain and hosting it through a site... I am trying to create a forum with SML... and I have no idea how to get the files and whatever else from SML to my control panel so I can begin creating my forum etc.... if anyone has the time and good heart to help me and show me through the...
  13. S

    $5 for this... i need help.

    thank you spectre
  14. S

    $5 for this... i need help.

    I have never setup a website or forum.. and I am not sure how to get SML (free forums) to my website when I do get it up and buy the domain....
  15. S

    $5 for this... i need help.

    I BUY IT)I am setting up a forum for the first time and I need help with actually getting the forum to my webpage (ONCE I BUY THE DOMAIN/HOSTING). I am looking into the different free forums like SML etc... maybe if you have experience you can help me decide what would be best as well... Thank you!
Back
Top