1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's about the content, sssssss

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by brazil5mil, Apr 23, 2013.

  1. brazil5mil

    brazil5mil Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2013
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    All the tech skills in the world won't sub for a word of really good content. But to help narrow the fray here is some NOT good content
    Some carzy percentage off
    Free whatever ( who really believes that anymore)
    You will get rich
    Watch this girls take her shirt off
    Etc. Etc.
    I am an old school marketing guy with decades of experience in marketing campaigns and the richer for it which accounts for my arrogance. My take on things is that people just aren't that stupid but there are a lot of stupid marketers. Assume that most people are relativley inteligent and format your content from that perspective.

    The internet has not changed the percentage of gullible people in the world, it has only change the cost of reaching them. By marketing to the stupid and the gullible you are marketing to less than 1% of the population. Why not market to the other 99% for the same cost per prpospect.

    Can anyone help me harvest e mails from Colombia S America and send out a campaign to pull people into book stores. My company name is Break Out Of Academic Spanish HATE THE PLAY; DON'T HATE THE PLAYER Did I say that right? I'll ask my daughter.

    BTW ("by the way" for you nubbies) what the hell is a trackback.
     
  2. UrsuAke

    UrsuAke Power Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Messages:
    700
    Likes Received:
    978
    Occupation:
    SEO Specialist.
    Location:
    Romania, land of choice
    Sure mate, here you go:

     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  3. fukkedup

    fukkedup Registered Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2013
    Messages:
    84
    Likes Received:
    15
    Occupation:
    Graphic Designer
    Location:
    England
    fine musings ...... now then trackbacks ... is it so a train can go in reverse?
     
  4. zerofoxtrot

    zerofoxtrot Senior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2011
    Messages:
    810
    Likes Received:
    539
    I know right? Why can't Barack Obama simply eat his waffle?
    [​IMG]
     
  5. fukkedup

    fukkedup Registered Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2013
    Messages:
    84
    Likes Received:
    15
    Occupation:
    Graphic Designer
    Location:
    England
    He's too busy contemplating sending 500,000 young americans to Korea
     
  6. brazil5mil

    brazil5mil Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2013
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Excellent!!! I loved it. Know any one reputable that will sell me 500,000 e mail addresses for Colombia??