Hello all. I posted this on another "make money online" forum earlier this year. They seemed to enjoy it, I think you guys will too. Since I'm lazy I will just copy and paste instead of rewriting... Ok, its very very simple. I've just recently started doing this a few months ago I can tell you it works GREAT for some niches, not all, you'll just have to test it yourself. THE METHOD Instead of just using a regular download button, I use a very simple 3 tiered pricing plan. One tier is moderately priced ($27-97) and the other is a bit more expensive ($98 - 497) and the other is FREE. Obviously the "FREE" tier is the money link. I've tracked all 3 links to see what people clicked, from my experience less than 3% of my traffic clicks one of the "Paid" options the other 97% choose free. I got the idea from a book I read. It's a physiological thing, think about it. When faced with paying $97+ or paying nothing, the hurdle (our offers) you have to jump isn't as bad as the $97 you would other wise have to "pay". So you're more likely to complete the offer. I hope this make sense. Anyways as long as I can help at least one person I'm happy. Try it out on a few niches and post your results.