Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by gauravkasera, Apr 26, 2010.
please suggest me How to crawl my website page with in a hour
There are several ways to crawl your website
1.Submit your website to Google webmaster tools
2. By submitting articles to article directories
3.Ask questions on yahoo answers and then ans it with different account with a link to your website.
4.tweet a link to your website.
5.use a service like Pingler to inform Google that you are there.
6. Put adsense on it and then visit each page yourself.
7. Upload a xml sitemap, there are free generators out there. Then ping the major search engines with the sitemap. Type "google ping sitemap" into google for the link.
8. Start a blogger blog and get some links to your site on there.
9. Go on facebook, join some big groups that are relevant to your site and post links
10. Do what everyone else does and post blog comments and forum sigs everywhere with your link in.
Easiest and best method is probably a combination of 1 and 7. Create a xml sitemap, upload it to your site. Join webmasters tools and submit the sitemap. Maybe not within an hour but within the day the spiders will come.
11. Post your URL to Social bookmarking sites
12. Create a feed at rssmix.com and ping the URL from rssmix containing links to your site
I'm not trying to be a smart-ass by the way, but, programmatically, I usually go with Python to crawl the internet/pages:
Beautiful Soup: http://www.crummy.com/software/BeautifulSoup/documentation.html
It might be off topic, but might help you make your own crawler in the future.
Submit it Yahoo Buzz. Im sure search engine bots will crawl it asap..
Separate names with a comma.