Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by BananaTree23, Sep 12, 2014.
Hi, i was wondering how do i target a specific audience? Any help is appreciated thanks!
Need a more specific question to answer.
LOL you should have written more in question but anyway I believe you are asking how to target specific niche...Some thing like Micro Niche Site...
Normal principle nothing big or secret...
1) Research - Find list of keywords for your target audience... Divide list into 3 tiers...
tier 1 - most searched keywords - usually toughest competition
tier 2 - medium searched keywords - tough to medium competition
tier 3 - low searched keywords or long tails - low competition
2) Find good domain name to target this niche.
3) install wordpress or any other cms - easy to use and maintain
4) get content on your keywords, post them on site, optimize your pages for those keywords
5) Start promotion... Use keywords from all 3 tiers for promotions... (don't start with all keywords in one go).
BTW you will need revenue source to monetize those traffic.. Find some affiliate offers or ads...
LOL what i said nothing new same old basic rule... You can use it to build micro niche or full niche site...
It depends what social networking you're on. Which one is it OP? Twitter? Pinterest? Tumblr?
Separate names with a comma.