- Aug 31, 2013
- Reaction score
After my original thread became obsolete due to the release of rule 5.1, I've decided to make a new thread. This new signature banner package comes with some much needed changes, which I've detailed below.
- All of the original compliant banners have been added to this new ZIP file.
- The old non-compliant gif banners were removed.
- New static banners have been added in.
- A few new compliant gif banners have been added in.
- All banners have been sorted in a variety of folders based on type (static and gif) and background (white, black, and transparent).
Disclaimer: Whilst all banners have been checked against rules 5.0 and 5.1 on the TOS (including the refresh rate rule), it's important to do your own due diligence by checking the rules before using any banners, even mine as it's entirely possible for me to make mistakes. Additionally, it's on the user to check the rules for any changes or clarifications made to rules 5.0 and 5.1.
FAQ1. Why is this version 3.0 and not 2.0?
I updated the link in the old thread at one point to version 2.0.
2. Will you update this banner package again?
I may consider updating this package with new banners so long as time permits it.