1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Paypal account without the 21 hold

Discussion in 'Ebay' started by Jackiehon1, Mar 14, 2016.

  1. Jackiehon1

    Jackiehon1 Newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2016
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I want to buy Paypal account (country and age are not important) that have NO 21 days hold, by means when selling something, the money is not pending, it goes straight to balance.
    Please message me on skype at: jackie.hon1
    Thanks
     
  2. ehinoze

    ehinoze Power Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2011
    Messages:
    721
    Likes Received:
    112
    Occupation:
    Internet marketing
    Location:
    London
    just added you on skype, i hav a couple of accounts with age
     
  3. NectarNiche

    NectarNiche Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Paypal doesn't have a 21 day hold, if your dealing with ebay, ebay is the one with a 21 day hold, there's ways around that as well.
     
  4. goodperson

    goodperson Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Messages:
    1,649
    Likes Received:
    227
    Location:
    www.niceaccount.com
    Home Page:
    You need an aged account to remove 21 days hold. But there are also some methods that can remove 21 days hold for new account. You can search google with keyword "how to remove paypal 21 day hold". You will find out solution.
     
  5. ebst99

    ebst99 Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2016
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    1
    There are no such workaround..
    Not this days...
    You need to get 25 sales totaling at least $250 AND the seller's account is more than 90 days old
    After that you will pass 21 day hold.

     
  6. ebst99

    ebst99 Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2016
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    1
    Your are wrong, paypal also do 21 day hold for off ebay sales too. There are various reasons when they trigger 21 day hold or not. but this days, it happens more often and often.
     
  7. Makroy

    Makroy Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2015
    Messages:
    372
    Likes Received:
    129
    Occupation:
    promoter
    Location:
    BOOBIES
    I need too.. PM me the price!
     
  8. grafx77

    grafx77 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2007
    Messages:
    445
    Likes Received:
    214
    The 21 day hold is only valid for those items that you do not mark tracking information on which I wholeheartedly agree with. They shouldn't be allowing brand new sellers clear funds that they haven't at least marked a shipped item with proper tracking information.

    After 90 days or $250 worth of sales, this will be removed. The solution is simple, just post your tracking information and you'll be ok.
     
  9. botmakers

    botmakers BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2016
    Messages:
    38
    Likes Received:
    0
    i have an account that i can sell that has no 21 day hold, it is aged!
     
  10. Scariot

    Scariot Regular Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    211
    Occupation:
    Internet Marketeer
    Location:
    www.googleheart.com
    I got few accounts (personal no 21 days holding payment) UK/PH KYC verified (almsot a year old) pm me if interested

    I used this accounts in some MMORPG and Paid traffic
     
  11. alfredmajoris

    alfredmajoris Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2016
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0

    Hey Scariot, I need one paypal account just to receive and transfer it to another paypal is your account be able to do this do you think ? I am not gonna withdraw to my bank account.

    Pls let me know you skype i could not send IM cuz of my acc status.
    Alfred
     
  12. makingmoney070

    makingmoney070 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2012
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    12
    i am also looking for a paypal account without the 21 day hold. If anybody has one let me know the price please.
     
  13. ebst99

    ebst99 Newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2016
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    1
    Smells like a scam..
    PayPal doesn't offer any affiliate programs..


     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. makingmoney070

    makingmoney070 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2012
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    12
    He is a scam eveybody. Tried him once to see, Right away there was a 21 day holdon 80% and not even able to transfer anything from the remaining 20%. Ended up refunding the money straight away because i didn't trust it fully. Dont us this stupid fuck
     
  15. makingmoney070

    makingmoney070 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2012
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    12
    He is a scam eveybody. Tried him once to see, Right away there was a 21 day holdon 80% and not even able to transfer anything from the remaining 20%. Ended up refunding the money straight away because i didn't trust it fully. Dont us this stupid fuck
     
  16. Writingman1421

    Writingman1421 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2015
    Messages:
    88
    Likes Received:
    7
    Can I transfer money via netbank ?
     
  17. Business Database

    Business Database Newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2016
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would like to buy such paypal account too, as my paypal often gets limited
     
  18. Renovo

    Renovo Newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2016
    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would possibly be interested in knowing prices for accounts that do not have 21 day holds? What do they sale for? Whats the going rate?
     
  19. safeseohut

    safeseohut Newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2016
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    3
    there are few sellers in marketplace who sells stealth paypal/ebay accounts. why not purchase from them? as they are reliable sellers.?
     
  20. ZionIce

    ZionIce Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2015
    Messages:
    741
    Likes Received:
    47
    Occupation:
    Premium Content Writer
    Location:
    Heaven
    interested in this. if anyone has a solution please pm me