- Jan 9, 2021
- Reaction score
I would recommend to make it either Tutorial which where you explain how have you done it or either timelapse. Barely anyone would watch all video if they watch - they are artist, and artists aren't so expensive for the ads to try please them with longer video. You can try Make timelapse and.... full video? or shorts as teaser and full video.hey man need your advice in this , i'm planning on making a channel about drawing human portrait or drawing anime character, and i'm thinking that i should do a full 3-4 hour video instead of speeding it up and cutting it into a 10 minutes video like most channel in this niche do. Do you think it will work, because most people are not gonna watch the whole thing, will this kill the channel because of low retention rate. I'm worried the video will not rank if the average watch time is only 4 minutes out of 4 hour video
just like this video
Youtube doesn't ban anyone without a reason. actually You can browse all topics and keywords using VIDIQ for example, it has free version. If not - on this forum I saw a method how to get it free ( premium plan), so browse around. Topics, niches or keywords are not the things you are getting from other people - because that's what everyone is looking.The author, tell me a gray topic, where views are growing furiously, where it is easy to make videos (compilations, cutting) and where they do not ban quickly
Based in US - what is your Voice over artist? ar he speaking English? I have a channel too, which create content in English, but for some reasons, some videos are ranking in Indian. I don't know why and probably never now - because that type of things are being liked by india.My gaming short channel is based in the US, but I keep having way more Indian subscribers than American. Will this lower my Adsense revenue if I get monetized? How can I get more American subscribers and not Indians ?
well, if you want to succeed in less than 6 months ( talking, success if like 500k views a month ok? because don't know what is success in your terms) You can actually do it.Is there any way to succeed on YT in a short time, let's talk about 6 months for example, without investing a single penny and without relying on luck and without having to wait for the damn YT algorithm to have mercy and decide to show the videos everywhere?
Is there any method that, if one follows it faithfully, can help you succeed on YT? Something like, "step 1 do this", "step 2 do that" etc.
It's just that I see that most recommendations in this regard are almost always based on buying views, likes, comments, pva accounts, etc. and that, for those who don't have money available, is not an option.
If I am asking something that you have already answered, a thousand apologies. I have not read all the comments in the thread.
Thanks in advance for your response.
1. go to youtube and look for niche that has 70 or more scores on VIDIQ( sorry, but I never used any other tool, you can use and any tool)
2. Make sure your score niche is broad for ex: " bitcoin" - it has 83 scores at the moment I am writing.
3. Make sure you are good in the niche you are creating videos - otherwise, it will take time to research ( without research you won't get success if the topic isn't well known for You)
4. If the topic is well known and you are an expert:
4.1. Daily 1 video in your topic. It means, Script, voiceover, editing. uploading and repearting for 180 days ( you can do it each 2 days) 90-180 videos after 180 days. - 6 months
If you need a research:
4.2 either change your topic to things you know or research and make fewer videos.
5. Read books about copywriting and how to get people attention, how to write hooks, how to entertain people while speaking about serious things. and how to make them stay on Your videos.
6. If you still think, that Youtube is a library, and all you need is to upload video files to succeed - NO.
Youtube is a business and you have to treat it like one. - you have to have plan. you have to find topics, for extra fast growth aim for news, celebrities etc. make it better than your competitors - don't just speak about what happened.. show your extraordinary opinion on the situation - and youtube will love You.
1. bot is something you don't want to use if you don't know what is a bot.hi again..
thx for your answer..
i've follow up question, i hope you dont mind answering..
1. how you use that bot? by yourself or using a bot service?
2. how youtube shorts algorithm? many viewers, YT would recommend more? or anything else?
sry for my bad english before..
and thx for your answering again..
it's help a lot..
2. Imagine a circle of 100 people. If you upload your shorts - 100 people see's it. If anyone interacts, likes, comments, shares - it will be shown to 100 people more. So it's all about engagement. Make sure your videos will be liked, don't upload tiktoks as Youtube may shadow that short if you don't add any specific text or value. ( some tiktoks just doing great, because no one ever uploaded them
CONSIDER A FACT THERE IS ONLY 70 MILLIONS SHORTS ON YOUTUBE!!! IT'S EMPTY
Happy reading.I want to join the above-written questions, it is really very interesting how this happens.