1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adult website business

Discussion in 'Business & Tax Advice' started by sandro81, Jul 3, 2014.

  1. sandro81

    sandro81 Newbie

    Jun 27, 2014
    Likes Received:
    Hi there,
    I'm about to start producing some personal website for mainly webcam girls. I had the (not so brillant) idea to use this opportunity not only to sell my websites but to give them for free by keeping the propriety of the website and paying every model a % of her website earnings.
    as I said not so brillant idea because i didn't know all the "bank policy" and other complication that this activity gives.

    My Global situacion is : EU person, born in italy, living and working in colombia since 1 year, with regulary 3y documents.

    My Actual Business: I'm opening a regular webdesign studio (this one without complications :)) in Colombia. This Studio will have a big part in my business plan, producing and post producing the contents of the website.

    My Actual Problem: I need to open a company "owning" the websites and collecting the money from costumers by credit card.
    After that this company will pay my webdesign studio, for the website (1time or for updates) and the models by a % of their website earnings (each 15days).
    This company should be EU or USA based to operate with a CC gateway (ccbill or epoch) BUT no banks apparently will accept that money. So? Solutions?

    Since now i got this far:
    1 i have the committents
    2 i have the website well planned
    3 i'm almost sure to need a US or EU corporation residence to open a high risk merchant account with the "best choices" to let me receive credit cards.
    4 i'm almost sure NO BANK in eu and usa will accept certified PORN money
    5 i'm almost sure that the solution could be under my nose
    6 i'm totally sure i need help, advices and more help.

    So guys? anyone who wanna help me in this odissey?
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014