Recent content by PervBox

  1. P

    Looking for a Twitter service like this one please

    Hey all, Up until the weekend, I was using an online twitter queueing and posting service (which I'm probably not allowed to name) at $10 per month to queue up to 100 tweets per account for up to around 5 twitter accounts. I only have two twitter accounts at the moment as it's just an ongoing...
  2. P

    [Method] Easy $300 /month with Amazon

    Giving this a little test right now. Many thanks for bringing it to light and for sharing!
  3. P

    Does hash tags really generates traffic from facebook to website?

    That depends. First thing I've noticed with hastag search results is that verified pages and accounts get priority. So say you use the term football as a has tag and so do all these other verified accounts and pages, then their stuff will appear first. The more verifieds there are, the lower in...
  4. P

    how i can earn from internet

    Start reading & scheming.
  5. P

    FB Accts | 22-25 year old Females Accounts aged 3.5 years with average 500+ friends

    Anyone read dates? These were offered in 2013!
  6. P

    Not too shabby for a noob

    Some of you probably don't remember but I set up an adult tube site at the end of last year. Only got about 300 videos on it and I upload whenever the mood takes me. Well I got it to a point where it was rolling in a couple of dollars per day quite steadily however I was being very naughty by...
  7. P

    Sending People to an Amazon affiliate store using Facebook Ads

    UK and US are top tier countries. Big spenders = more expensive adverts. With regards to "how many people you should send"... What I've done is set a daily budget with my facebook ad to see how it performs. How many follow through from ad view to conversion depends on many factors.
  8. P

    One last facebook ads question...

  9. P

    Facebook ads - no impressions served - why?

    EDIT: Finally got one to kick off..... Just out of the blue started spewing out stats. Fingers crossed the ad does what it's designed to do.
  10. P

    How much you will pay for this banner ?

    I make all my own but if I was to buy a banner, I wouldn't pay more than a couple of dollars for one but then I'm biased. Because I can churn them out on demand their monetary value to me is quite low - unless of course it's me that's selling them lol ;)
  11. P

    Facebook ads - no impressions served - why?

    Created a FB ad account. Set up an ad, targeted it, set up a budget etc. Got the ad approved but nothing. No impressions in 24 hours at all. Trying to get clicks / traffic to my landing page website. Nothing I've tried gets the ad to show to anyone. Starting to think FB ads are a load of...
  12. P

    Ready to scale up but need some help / advice

    No offence but does anyone read?
Back
Top