Incredibly good service, cant recommend enough.
First we tried for a couple of tries, it seemingly did not work. So he kindly offered us a full refund. After a while we got a very good link.
One of the best and smoothest experiences in BHW for me so far.
Hey everyone,
A company I'm working with want to rank in a city center but they are approx. 20-30 miles away from the city center. They have great reviews(more than ANY competitor in the area) and a great GMB Profile.
If I opened a secondary GMB profile of the same company closer to the city...
Thank you so much for the info. While I was researching earlier today, most sources said that it did not affect SEO negatively. I have read the blog posts that you have added and I am still not sure. What would you suggest? Just letting it be or disabling auto tagging and adding canonicals
Hello, in our shopify ecommerce store with hundreds of products, our rankings are suddenly full of SRSLTID parameters. Even our homepage result has this parameters.
This came up today, should I be worried?
Two ref domains have a lot of links that link to my competitor. The links and the domains redirect to fiver gig pages.
How come I know? We have been watching that competitor carefully for a long time and we know(with some insider knowledge) that they buy fiver gigs.
Also the links that they...
So i checked their ref domains that they gained in august. And there is 2 domains with a LOT of backlinks like boostseo . com or something and they redirect to fiverr gigs. Incredibly stupid. And the dates ref domains were seen correlate with the increase they have gained
Yeah truly! Fucked up my whole mood last night lol :P . Most likely they are going to tank in a few months. Though competitors domain is a super old one so they are probably going to get some benefit out of that.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.