Recent content by jakMAa

  1. jakMAa

    Google DISPLAY Ads campaign - TrustCloaker

    Just cloak it is usually preferred by a lot of people as it works well too.
  2. jakMAa

    Whats a good Virtual credit card service for Gads?

    I use virtual cards which my bank provides, usually most of the Vccs are good and it depends on how you are using them.
  3. jakMAa

    Is it even possible to test Google Ads with a $20/day budget anymore?

    If it's whitehat then you can try but it's won't make any visible difference in your budget.
  4. jakMAa

    How do I get people to use my forum

    Share tips or tricks which are unique or rare. You can also share some paid stuffs in the forum.
  5. jakMAa

    I've uploaded 30 videos! Please share your thoughts and advice on my channel.

    Work on your thumbnail, if you can improve your thumbnails then click rate will increase.
  6. jakMAa

    Do you also feel that Siri is too basic and outdated?

    I have stopped using siri long back
  7. jakMAa

    Does ever your twitter account got suspended?

    Yeah i got suspended 10 years back and still didn't got my account back.
  8. jakMAa

    [FREE TEST GIVEAWAY] Need 5 Members for Blog Comment Testing

    i would love to test your service.
  9. jakMAa

    Could my company name be triggering Reddit bans?

    Yes, i have personally seen few kws getting banned, no matter how much your account is aged and active but they get suspicious.
  10. jakMAa

    Google Ads Verification Failed

    try connecting with the support via google ad forum, their official staff might solve this issue.
  11. jakMAa

    Are tag worth it in 2026?

    I have stopped them using since 2024. They are dead.
  12. jakMAa

    Scraping Facebook Ad Library

    Yes you need an access token of the an old account to use the script
  13. jakMAa

    Scraping Facebook Ad Library

    I had created the same tool long back, you can create yourself using ai. (needs little work) after they give you codes.
  14. jakMAa

    What matters most when choosing a guest post website?

    i think people see DA/PA and traffic before approaching blogs.
Back
Top