Recent content by gilgamos

  1. G

    Push Sweepstakes Pre-Landers

    do you know what works on social (fb, instagram) ? same landers?
  2. G

    Which Proxies for FB Advertising?

    Hey everyone! we are doing facebook advertising. We have multiple profiles and manage them with incognition. we were using one proxie seller for the last year and there were very little problems. However this proxy seller had a few problems in the last weeks so we would like to find a new...
  3. G

    CPI Campaigns on SOCIAL (FB, IG, SNAP)

    Hey guys, I am running CPI Appinstall Campaigns on Social Media quite a while now and am looking for people to bounce ideas with. Here is how I run those campaigns: 1. I create 3 Ad Sets. Usually one with broad targeting and two with app specific targeting. If the app is very niche, then I...
  4. G

    How do you advertise on Facebook? Fanpage or only right column ads?

    Hi All, I did a lot of facebook marketing for my own businesses and I'm helping other businesses to increase their ROI with facebook. Lately affiliate marketing caught my interest but there is one thing I don't understand. What kind of Ads do you buy??!! News feed Ads require a Fan Page. So...
  5. G

    Setup for sending mass cold acquisition emails?

    Hi there! what is the best way (software/setup) to send cold acquisition emails? I have some b2b email address lists that I want to sent an email offering my services. I am currently using the mail merge feature of streak. It lets you cluster emails and customize them. But it sends all emails...
  6. G

    450k sessions/month but 25% YoY decline. Should I buy?

    How do I find out if the niche has gotten more competition? It's an entertainment blog, so there is a lot of competition.
  7. G

    450k sessions/month but 25% YoY decline. Should I buy?

    Hi Skyrocket! Yes I will get his social media accounts. But social media is just 10% traffic as well. As I wrote above ~50% of traffic is direct. The site is very old, so I thought of giving it a modern look and few more features to retain those direct visitors. Plus I want to optimise the...
  8. G

    450k sessions/month but 25% YoY decline. Should I buy?

    Why is this bad? That means it is independant and can not be penalized by google and lose traffic, right?
  9. G

    450k sessions/month but 25% YoY decline. Should I buy?

    Thank you for your reply! It is definitely the second. I think there where no efforts in SEO or marketing for the last two years at least. Layout of this page is from 2008 or so. Traffic is ~50% direct, 35% referral, 10% social and 5% searches. I think I will buy this page just to get into...
  10. G

    What is my site worth? Official thread!

    Hi meathead! I have the opportunity to buy a website that has around 450k monthly sessions and around 1.8m monthly page views. Content has to be added every day. (No adult content) This site has been around for a long time (~7 years) but now , visitors are steadily declining. In 2014 there...
  11. G

    450k sessions/month but 25% YoY decline. Should I buy?

    Hi Blackhat! I have the opportunity to buy a website that has around 450k monthly sessions and around 1.8m monthly page views. Content has to be added every day. (No adult content) This site has been around for a long time but now, visitors are steadily declining. In 2014 there were 25% more...
  12. G

    Facebook Event Promotion Skills are needed!

    skills that make real people come to my events. pm me if you want to discuss in privat.
  13. G

    Facebook Event Promotion Skills are needed!

    Hello Ladies and Gents, I want to hire someone that can help me do facebook event marketing. Pay is dependant on your skills. You need to send me proof of your skills. Looking forward to making $$ with you. Regards, gilgamos
  14. G

    Who is making money from Facebook? I made my first $50 :)

    I make around 5 - 10k monthly promoting events. And there is way more to be made!! I think that is the reason why nobody here in this board wants to discuss fb event marketing..
Back
Top