Recent content by Gab376

  1. G

    Is the USA Sim method still the best to target USA audience?

    I’m thinking of running a multiple TikTok account with multiple IPhone, I saw a lot of people talking about this, some say to use just a vpn and you are good, other says to only use proxy because the sim method is old, what do you guys thinks? Honestly I was thinking of using a USA sim + proxy...
  2. G

    Monetizing USA account outside US

    I am interested in the TikTok Monetization Program but I’m from Europe, on Facebook you can target whoever you want by posting content in their language but TikTok only target people from my country that skip my content From what I understood I can buy a used iphone and put in a USA SIM card to...
  3. G

    Follow/Unfollow Question

    I am trying to grow an account, I created the account about 7 days ago and in the last 3 days I started posting and doing the follow / unfollow method but yesterday I exaggerated and followed too many accounts at once. Instagram suspended my account and made me do a verification via the phone...
Back
Top