Recent content by fisma028

  1. F

    What are "non sequential IP's" - Doh

    Hi guys, This is not for seo purposes but it seemed like the best place to ask since you guys deal with proxies in this subforum. I'm currently buying shared proxy's from a proxy provider, but I'm not happy with the *uniformity* of the IP ranges. When I order 100 proxies from them, I get...
  2. F

    Is it possible to open US advertising account from outside the US?

    I plan on using the account to advertise on FB so I would need to link my credit card or paypal to those bought accounts, which i'm not really comfortable with. Also if its possible to use a 'bought' USA account while i'm in canada, then theoretically I should also be able to simply make a US...
  3. F

    Is it possible to open US advertising account from outside the US?

    Hi guys! Sorry if this question has been asked (did a search but couldnt find exact answers). Background info I am in Canada I have a Canadian address on my credit card I've never advertised on facebook, but I already have two facebook pages registered (dummy names with dummy pages to test...
Back
Top