Recent content by brokeandcute

  1. B

    Restricted reach account - what to do with it?

    I have a couple of manually grew accounts on X, each at ~10k followers. The reach of both this accounts seems limited, probably due to misuse on my side (like, I guess, the type of content I was posting, cross-reposting, logging in form same device...). The accounts have been just sitting there...
  2. B

    Has anybody profited off of Findom?

    This. I'm astonished people just keep on paying girls in exchange of pretty much nothing. They just get hooked on that dopamine hits.
  3. B

    Has anybody profited off of Findom?

    Browsing Twitter, I've stumbled upon countless girls doing indulging, with minimal or full commitment, in findom contents and interactions, getting so-called "moneyslaves" to pay them thousand in exchange of basically nothing. Some of this girls are "professional" and post borderline nsfw...
  4. B

    My Twitter traffic workflow for 2026

    I've grown two separate accounts in the same niche on one device, I would have swore that trying to boost each other posts (replies/retweets) was counterproductive, somehow detected and penalized by the algorithm. Maybe I just had bad luck and those posts wouldn't have trended anyway, idk
  5. B

    Downsides of inserting link in bio?

    Okay sooo.... I'm bumping this one as I still haven't taken action on how to monetize, but my new post just blew up. It made 200k impressions and got replies by a couple famous accounts from my country's X niche. I'm undecided on what to do now. On one hand I feel like starting to spam...
  6. B

    Monetize X account - ideas?

    I'd say almost all of them. Each post gets 100k views and hundreds of replies. Plenty of people also DM the account on the regular. Unfortunately, I have few premium (blue check) followers, hence I'm not eligible for revenue share.
  7. B

    Monetize X account - ideas?

    Thanks for the heads up, would you say having x premium can be beneficial?
  8. B

    Monetize X account - ideas?

    Care to elaborate? I get not to blatantly throw a link in there, but what would educating em consist of?
  9. B

    Monetize X account - ideas?

    I have managed to grow an X account to 10k followers in the adult niche, pretty much. The account mainly posts alluring quotes and phrases, sometimes thirst traps. It gets plenty of guys in its DMs. Right now I'm not really monetizing it in any way. What would you do with it? Should I stay in...
  10. B

    What is the one thing you wish you learned before in life?

    This the realest advice, leading to another important lesson: never complain. Don't talk about your problems with others, it won't solve anything, people are going through shit themselves and most often than not won't be able to help, either that or the simply don't give a fuck. Don't let em...
  11. B

    Downsides of inserting link in bio?

    I have an aged x account with 1k followers. The niche is nsfw stuff. I'm thinking of adding a link in my bio to a subscription site. Any downside in doing this? Would it be better to link to another social media, or adding an "@" without actually linking anything?
  12. B

    Account locked because created when i was under 13

    Before, I'm not premium yet
  13. B

    Account locked because created when i was under 13

    Had an aged X account in which I manged to get a few thousands followers. Decided I wanted to try to monetize it by rebranding and so on.. and had the bad idea of updating the fictional age with my actual one. This led to my account being completely locked as I wasn't 13 when created more than...
  14. B

    Elon has reduced requirements to earn from Twitter

    To anybody with experience on this, is it worth it? How time consuming is it to get to 5m? Let's say I get there, does that convert to a decent revenue?
  15. B

    MTurk to add targeted users to telegram group?

    I'm looking for a way to grow a telegram group up as fast as possible. Every github bot to scrape and add users get me a Flood Error so that is not a viable method. Here I come with this idea: if I use Mturk and pay people to manually add users from selected groups to mine, could that work? Is...
Back
Top