Discussion in 'Link Building' started by backlinkpros, Jul 23, 2013.
Is there a guide on how to build professional web 2.0s?
i think if you start searching over the forum you will find the best method to do it...
yep, there are lots of guides and tips shared in here about the topic, simply use the search as advised already..
For professional web 2.0 you should write unique article by keeping in mind keyword density with no grammatical and spelling errors. On the other hand you should just make maximum two hyperlinks otherwise your article will not look like professional one.
Blogger is the best web 2.0 property to build a professional web 2.0.. It also indexed quickly.
Simple Guide, Try building few, Practice makes Men Perfect..
Some tips from me :
1. Have at least 1 Picture or Video on every Post
2. Maximum outbound link is 3 on every post
3. Make linkwheel with the other Web 2.0 sites
4. Give them some backlinks like Blog Comment or Wiki
5. Make them slowly so Google won't mark it as Spam.
buy few packages from top sellers, see how they're doing and simply do the same )
You will see a lot of good advice here and you can start your search here. There are also a lot of info available on Google. If there are things unclear to you, you can freely ask here. Good luck. For web 2.0s, I think having high value content remains to be the most important element. Good luck, mate!
I'm interested in this as well. Does someone have a guide (PDF or otherwise) which explains Web 2.0 completely ?
- Write or purchase a 100% unique article and have that as your main content block. I always add between 2 and 5 pictures, and a relevant YouTube video if I can find one. Put a few outbound links to other sites in there. I like them to be semi-related to my niche, but not exactly the same, because then I'm giving links to my competitors.
- Add a few more articles over the next few weeks. They don't have to be 500+ words; just 200 or so will be fine. Another thing I do is search Google News for items related to my niche, and make a post linking to them. Then just write a little blurb that says "Be sure to check out this link; it could revolutionize the world of [niche]" or something like that. The idea is to make it a real site that is updated regularly. On Wordpress and Wordpress clones, you can schedule posts to be posted at a future date. This would allow you to compile all the posts at once, then just forget about it.
- Change the default theme and delete all the pre-existing content blocks (e.g. stuff that says "this is a paragraph, write your content here" or something)
- Fill out the "About us" and "contact" pages and whatnot.
and one more: don't post links in each post. make posts withot links, linking to trusted websites like wiki
Stick to manual creation for now and forget about the software.
Remember, QUALITY > Quantity
First of all grab a good list of web 2.0 sites and start creating account on them..
Of course, you need to use fresh content for better result.
Many more threads for your question, if you search the forum.
Separate names with a comma.