I decided to use one of my dot info names about a month ago and have been slowly adding content. At first of course it was nowhere to be seen on Google then I could see it if I did a "exact" (using inverted commas) match search and it showed up on page 7. I persisted all of December just adding one or two links a day and now I am on page 1 for one set of keywords without using the "-" , page 3 for another keyword and page 6 for another. Just a little bit of consistency and voila! Will plug away for a while yet and see if I can get them all to page 1. The page on page one has a double mention with an indented addition as well. Maybe dot info is not so bad after all.