1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 5 Best Shared Host

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by mainceaft, Jul 7, 2013.

  1. mainceaft

    mainceaft Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2013
    Messages:
    373
    Likes Received:
    39
    Hey every one .
    I Just Start writing article about best 5 shared Host I Already reach half away on it .
    My sources first my personal experience specially I tried many hosting company .
    Second : review I read from customers specially from www.web-hosting-top.com and www.webhostingtalk.com
    Here My unfinished List
    1. Hostgator .."Personal experience & users review "
    2. Stablehost "Personal experience"
    3.hawkhost "customers review "
    4.??
    5.??
    This thread for website owner only I need review from personal experience .
     
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  2. Enryu

    Enryu Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2013
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    158
    I used to work for a web hosting company as a mid-level support rep. My top 3 for shared hosting (in no particular order) would have to be:

    InMotion Hosting
    A Small Orange
    Linode (VPS only)

    The 3 you have listed are average web hosts. They get the job done, but are not particularly exceptional, imo. Truthfully, beginners spend too much time worrying about getting "the perfect web host". 99% of users have needs that are easily met by average web hosts like HostGator. The remaining 1% that really require specific setups and resources are probably better off looking at dedicated web hosts.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. isaacyip007

    isaacyip007 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2012
    Messages:
    159
    Likes Received:
    15
    i personally advice arvixe.com better than hostwinds
    From personal experience
     
  4. ndshgyta

    ndshgyta Newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2013
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    i advice holhost and hostixs
    from my personal experience!
     
  5. ikaMedia

    ikaMedia Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2012
    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    21
    Hi Enryu,
    Been hearing good things about smallorange...
    Does smallOrange has ioncube pre-installed?
    I need to find another host just to start my campaigns using few scripts i.e content locking/CJ scripts and those scripts need ioncube loader I think..
     
  6. Gogol

    Gogol Elite Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Messages:
    3,062
    Likes Received:
    2,872
    Gender:
    Male
    I am not gonna categorize shared-non shared but here's the top 5 I have used till date..


    OVH
    Digital Ocean
    Wable
    Godaddy
    Hostgator