1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The most irritating thing about EzineArticles

Discussion in 'Associated Content & Writing Articles' started by turdface, Jan 16, 2013.

  1. turdface

    turdface Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1,276
    Likes Received:
    169
    When you get this message:

    [​IMG]

    How about you just tell me what the issue is so I don't have to email you and then wait a few days for a reply? Like 95% of the time an article gets rejected, they're just like "here's the problem" (even though sometimes it's BS) and you can usually figure out what is wrong. But the other 5% of the time they're like "there's a problem but we're not going to tell you what it is unless you email us." Seems like a slow way to do things. Can you imagine if you took your car to the mechanic and after he looked at your car, he said "well, there's something wrong with your car but I'm not going to tell you what it is unless you email me and ask"?
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  2. Neo240

    Neo240 Power Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2011
    Messages:
    543
    Likes Received:
    329
    Occupation:
    Hitman
    Location:
    Vacation
    Seems to me that they are working to find a problem with your submission. You should be patient.

    Jokes aside do you get approved after you email them? Or the result is still same.
     
  3. turdface

    turdface Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1,276
    Likes Received:
    169
    Eventually I get them accepted unless it's some reason like a banned topic or something. Usually I have to make a few changes to the articles. I just don't like it when they do it this way because it's slow. I like it when they tell you what the reason is in the email.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. BlackHat3

    BlackHat3 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2012
    Messages:
    242
    Likes Received:
    94
    Do you post there for the backlink or the traffic? Just curious.
     
  5. dennica

    dennica Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2012
    Messages:
    820
    Likes Received:
    197
    Home Page:
    on my end, i usually used ezine for a tier1 link..
    i havent meet that problem so far..

    is your ez account new?
     
  6. littlemonk

    littlemonk Registered Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2012
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    16
    Did you post behind proxy/vpn?
     
  7. zebrahat

    zebrahat Elite Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Messages:
    2,351
    Likes Received:
    2,891
    I just avoid ezinearticles these days. The weight of directories are devalued by Google, other high PR article sites don't put you through this hassle, and still others even pay you a share of the Adsense money. So why are we bothering with no-information notifications about alleged problems? Why are we providing free inventory not just in the way of content, but in editing time, to a site that lacks an intuitive process for handling it?
     
  8. BrianKade001

    BrianKade001 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2011
    Messages:
    359
    Likes Received:
    390
    Yeah. You're right. Ezinearticles suck nowadays. It must be strictly avoided.
     
  9. Julzwriter

    Julzwriter Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2012
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    63
    Occupation:
    Content Writer, Email Copywriter
    Location:
    My computer
    Home Page:
    I think submitting to Ezine is still ok
    if you are looking for backlinks, I don't
    think it is totally devalued.
     
  10. shanna_doll

    shanna_doll Power Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2012
    Messages:
    653
    Likes Received:
    321
    Location:
    Bosnia and Herzegovina

    True, like Google doesn't know that site is in 99% cases used by marketers who are just looking to promote something.