Sudden Ranked Drop? Google Algo Update?

Strange picture for my affected site
In Ahrefs and Semrush there is a tendency for overall improvement
But traffic dropped x2 yesterday and seems will be dead soon
 
I have realised that this deindexation issue occurs on my sites that were created/updated in some time range in 2019. Sites that I didn't update (abandoned) before 2019 and sites that I created recently in 2020 don't have any indexation issues. Anyone else noticed it?

EDIT:
Nah, I see now that two sites that weren't updated since 2017 also got hit, so it's completely random.
 
For me, at the moment I recovered 100% in one website. The other got hit hard with improve (around 30%), but still with many less traffic.
 
I have realised that this deindexation issue occurs on my sites that were created/updated in some time range in 2019. Sites that I didn't update (abandoned) before 2019 and sites that I created recently in 2020 don't have any indexation issues. Anyone else noticed it?

EDIT:
Nah, I see now that two sites that weren't updated since 2017 also got hit, so it's completely random.
As far as i know, only new websites are affected.
 
Has anyone recovered yet? My site still nothing, ranking keep dropping to over 100 now. Used to be ranking top 3 for huge keyword
 
Has anyone recovered yet? My site still nothing, ranking keep dropping to over 100 now. Used to be ranking top 3 for huge keyword
Exactly there same here. #3 to #80+, still not gotten any rank/traffic back. Just chalk it off as a loss and build/rank more sites.
 
The problem seems to be with mobile usability. All my posts don't show up there anymore even though it says 0 errors.

My website is mobile-friendly. Have checked it with many tools but still they dropped everything without showing me any errors.

Now I have like 3 posts when I search site: but still they don't show on the mobile usability section. Only the domain shows. Not the individual pages.

All posts when I check on Google Search Console say indexed but not submitted to sitemap even though they are all there.

I don't know what to do now. Does anybody have any idea how to fix this?

I think the same way. Seems this is a mobile friendly bug. My site was using <picture> tags to load webp images and Googlebot-Mobile couldn't load them.

I've gone and removed all "advanced" speed optimization from my site for now. No minification, inline everything, no webp.. that type of thing. Simple website for Google to render while they work their stuff out.
 
Back
Top
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features and essential functions on BlackHatWorld and other forums. These functions are unrelated to ads, such as internal links and images. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock