Note: I didn't know where to post this, so I went in the blogging section. If it's not allowed, moderators please move it or notify me to repost it in the relevant section. Thanks upfront. I started a blog last year with a free domain that I got as a student. Now, can I transfer the nearly expiring domain to another registrar in order to minimize the fee required for and if it's possible, should I wait for the domain to expire and then to sign it from there or just transfer it to the other company and resign it? It won't be a problem for me to resign it under its current provider, but if I can save some bucks, why not? Thanks upfront.