Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by zaldrak, Oct 14, 2010.
lol I liked that.
Imma say a prayer now.
Well for #8 if you look in insights you will see that Yahoo is searched for more than Google in the Google search...
the hate-mail is funny... and weird.
Most of stuff from there is not correct.
1. It knows what we humans know, and our knowledge is tiny compared to all existing knowledge.
2. Google is not even close to everywhere, space is infinite and google isn't.
3. LOL, you call search a prayer? So you pray to bhw or any other site when you type something in search?? HAHAHAHA
5. Google can be destroyed forever in just couple of seconds. What if you throw nuclear bomb at their data centers?
5. It's not infinite and Internet can't grow forever because of hard discs (or any other storage device), to store data you need them, and you can't create unlimited hard discs (or other storage devices) because you can't get unlimited ammounts of materials which are used to create them nor enough space on Earth to place them.
6. It doesn't remember your thoughts or your feelings, only your websites...
7. LOL, you trust them? They are much more evil than you think...
8. According to common sense, people say (or think about) words "God" or "Jesus" or "Allah" (etc.) each day much more than entire Google Search (for any keyword) for that day...
9. Google is just bunch of binary codes (1 and 0), nothing else.
Also, there is more evidence about you or me or anybody else than about any religion or god, and we are not gods.
Sorry for my English....
In case you didn't notice, this post and the site I linked are intended as a joke.
Google is my god and I'm devoted to him. Google bless you all.
Posted via Mobile Device
You didn't actually think he really thought Google was actually God did you? Really?
ROTFLMAO!! :lmao: Love it.
Why would you search "google" in Google??? Lol that would be pretty dumb...
This is great though for real!
hehe nice article bro
A few years ago there was an article on CNN Money about this topic
Google reads through all my personal emails... so that it can find a few keywords out of them... and then show some ads and earn some money...
No this can not be God!
yes it is:scool:
Lol, this is proof that science cannot prove God
and the humans worshipped their idols/plastic-computers...
And so begins the birth of a cult...
Well I guess we should round up a couple of virgins and get them up on the old sacrificial alter before the next PR update occurs.
Nah, Google likes ladies that have been "backlinked" a lot.
Separate names with a comma.