1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outsourcing - Guides for Hires & Payment Mechanics

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by johnnyc9999, Oct 14, 2009.

Tags:
  1. johnnyc9999

    johnnyc9999 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2009
    Messages:
    132
    Likes Received:
    250
    I'm expanding my outsourcing operation and have a couple of questions I'd appreciate input on.

    1. What is the best method people have found to get precise instructions across to hires? Word/pdf documents of instructions or Jing vids?

    2. Is there somewhere that people have managed to get hold of already made instruction guides that can be used?

    3. What is the safest payment method for paying outsourced hires? Paypal?

    4. What payment terms do you insist on? 1/2 on award of project, 1/2 on completion? Or something more like 25% on award, 75% on completion.

    Cheers guys. As always this place has all the answers....
     
  2. NoSuchAgency

    NoSuchAgency Junior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2009
    Messages:
    124
    Likes Received:
    61
    As long as the task is simple, I've found that clear, concise written instructions work best vs. a video. As for the others, I'd be interested in hearing what others have to say as well.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. justsomeguy

    justsomeguy Junior Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2009
    Messages:
    106
    Likes Received:
    30
    Occupation:
    Student
    Location:
    Behind the computer
    I agree a video has to be done very well in order to be effective, Bullet points/numbered steps work perfect for me. Also lots of simple instructions rather than a few more complex steps work better. Paypal is always good as most people have it, and depending on the relationship you have with your mechanical workers 50/50 is fine.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. seowizards

    seowizards Junior Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2009
    Messages:
    193
    Likes Received:
    50
    Answers to your questions

    1. In a very clear spaced out word document, with very clear and easy to understand instructions a type of step by step guide.

    2. I can't help you with that one buddy

    3. I suggest using paypal, i do for most of my outsourcing but i hate paypal (i've had terrible times with them) but it's safe when it comes to paying for outsourcing work

    4. If your hiring someone/company/group of new outsources insist you pay 25% upfront and the rest when completion, this gives them a target ot get the job done and in a quality the payee would like, thus gives you the chance to have a look at the quality of work before paying the rest of the 75%, do not go with outsources that have no reputation or reviews, which charge upfront, outsources will take 25% upfront for payment.
     
  5. kristasjewelry

    kristasjewelry Registered Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2009
    Messages:
    68
    Likes Received:
    259
    download the outsource method from the downloads section it'll provide you with what you need to get the instructions to them
     
  6. johnnyc9999

    johnnyc9999 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2009
    Messages:
    132
    Likes Received:
    250
    Thanks for all the responses - very helpful and I hope they also helped other people on the forum.

    In terms of approx. hiring prices, how much would you say is a reasonable amount to pay (in USD) for each of the following tasks?

    1. Forum Profile Creation (only creation, no pinging or bookmarking) - 100 profiles. USD[___]?

    2. Article Directory Submission (NOT writing, just create profile and submit) - 20 articles on one single article site. USD[___]?

    3. If you were to hire someone by the hour, how many Forum Profiles would you expect them to be able to create in an hour?

    4. If you were to hire someone by the hour, how many Articles would you expect them to be able to submit in an hour?

    All replies gratefully received. Just trying to get approx. figures so I know if bids I have been getting are reasonable.

    Thanks
     
  7. abhi987

    abhi987 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2009
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    13
    Occupation:
    Student
    Location:
    Hyderabad,India
    i agree with him
     
  8. abhi987

    abhi987 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2009
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    13
    Occupation:
    Student
    Location:
    Hyderabad,India
    i agree with him