we have many sites,but as it's first cooperation,our command is: 1.doing keywords rank in your own domain. 2.when the domain is ranked,pay for 70% for the money. 3.rank above one week,pay for the other 30% of the money. 4.many sites to rank,if rank first ,other can be pay 50% first,rank them pay for other 50%. 5.the best way is to use black hat seo,because we want to rank quickly and don't care rank time.1 month or 15 days is OK for us. 6.any one please send message to us,and leave your mail.