1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook Bot and Tweeter Bot

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by bestseoservice, Oct 25, 2012.

  1. bestseoservice

    bestseoservice Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Messages:
    440
    Likes Received:
    46
    Occupation:
    RUN A SEO COMPANY
    Location:
    USA
    Home Page:
    Looking For a Facebook bot and For a Tweeter Bot. Can you recommend please the best Bots available? Thanks in advance
     
  2. 999666

    999666 Newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2012
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    11
    you can search here! there many but you have to pick recent upload on the dowload section
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Ashleebrady

    Ashleebrady Newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Occupation:
    Business Environment
    Location:
    United States
    Home Page:
    Facebook, it could only verify about 20 percent of the clicks it was charged for, saying the other 80 percent were from bots. Tweet bot for Mac is finally available! However, it may not be quite as you hoped. Developing for the Mac is no easy task, especially a full-featured twitter client.
     
  4. briptech

    briptech Power Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Messages:
    534
    Likes Received:
    205
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    SEO Specialist
    Location:
    BHW
    Home Page:
    It depends on what you are looking for, but as another member said, there are many good bots here at BHW.
    Try searching for "General Lee" downloads :)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  5. bestseoservice

    bestseoservice Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Messages:
    440
    Likes Received:
    46
    Occupation:
    RUN A SEO COMPANY
    Location:
    USA
    Home Page:
    Thank you for your suggestions. I dont use mac. I will look for bots here. Any other recommendation as the best one available?
     
  6. mywish1

    mywish1 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2012
    Messages:
    232
    Likes Received:
    12
    but search here you will get many because many people post this
     
  7. p3p3p3

    p3p3p3 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2010
    Messages:
    120
    Likes Received:
    12
    for Twitter bot you can try Tweet Marketing Robot.