Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by jetlee007, Jan 13, 2016.
Does backlinks affects ASO ?
You mean SEO, SEO means Search Engine Optimization and yes backlinks affect serps you can't rank high in the serps without backlinks.
Apps search optimizing is different and seo is different. downloads and reviews and ratings increase aso while backlinks increase serp. So answer is no.
Backlinks only affect Google Play Store.
ASO is different then SEO, When you create any backlink in SEO it effects your website but in ASO downloads and app reviews effect your app value, rating and ranking.
Unlike in SEO, where backlinks remain the undisputable king, but in ASO, downloads and app reviews effect your app value, rating and ranking.
I don't think backlinks affect ASO. You have to promote your app for good ranking. Backlinks are only used for SEO because it just need a click or visit to site.
No. Backlinks don't affect ASO, it just affect the app store where app is placed.
For good ranking of apps you will need reviews, etc.
i don't think so !
The mentions in other websites is an off-metadata factor. It would help to become a featured App
Hi! To my mind, the main thing, which affects your ASO, is keyword research. I would recommend you to promote your android apps by keywords.
Let me tell you how apps promotes on the Google Play Store by keywords.
When user enters his search request, he uses keywords. Then in the list of applications he offered, there will be those that contains the given keyword in the description, title, etc. Google sorts them by the number of downloads by users who used these words in their request. Accordingly, the more downloads your application for a certain keyword, the higher it is in the ranking when searching. Promotion by keywords is more efficient and usually less expensive for developers. The promotion itself becomes directional, so you target the chosen audience.
Here I offer you some steps to put in order your keywords:
· You can pick up keywords to your app with the help of such services, as SearchMan, ASOdesk, AppAnnie and many others.
· You have to choose the right keyword, be wise and select it if you can compete with other apps that use it.
· Those who will read your app description are real humans, so don’t stuff it only with keywords.
· Your app’s title should be memorable, it must involve your chief keywords.
· Keep in mind that appstores in different countries require separate keyword research. Maybe you should include local phrases, slang.
Separate names with a comma.