1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone help me with my adwords account

Discussion in 'Adwords' started by Thanksyouall, Dec 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Thanksyouall

    Thanksyouall Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2012
    Messages:
    437
    Likes Received:
    115
    I use entropay's vcc to activate my adwords account, but it always gets suspended very quickly.

    Will adwords verify my payment details, like to call me?

    Here is a piece of info from adwords

    "Your account is suspended We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts"

    i follow all the policy and rules, but it always gets banned. how can i make my account active for a long period although i know it will get banned finally.

    thanks.
     
  2. mrblackjack

    mrblackjack Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2011
    Messages:
    959
    Likes Received:
    552
    Occupation:
    I live alone, I work alone, I make money alone
    Location:
    G00gle LaNd
    Back in the days, entropay VCC's use to work real good, now, it seems Adwords massively banning it for certain accounts & users (I say that since entropay still work for some). Pay attention that Google can easily know it's an entropay card from the card BIN number (issuer). BTW, what kind of entropay account you use? does its geo location match the adwords location you're log in from? what kind of info & billing address you use ?
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. AlreadyBanned

    AlreadyBanned BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2013
    Messages:
    873
    Likes Received:
    139
    keep an eye for the AVS(Address verification System) for Google Adwords as they take that into consideration while assessing the Billing info. For India it is declined 90% and the rest of 10% gets suspended leter or sooner!
     
  4. Thanksyouall

    Thanksyouall Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2012
    Messages:
    437
    Likes Received:
    115
    i bought a US vps and use us billing address.
     
  5. wtgabc

    wtgabc Junior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2011
    Messages:
    100
    Likes Received:
    21
    Well if you are using a browser from a VPS you are already telling them you are being a proxy. and using a proxy tells something fishy is going on here.
    Actually the IP address of any VPS literally tells that it's of a Datacenter. No matter which VPS you use, at the end it will end up in one of couple data centers around.


    Now from Adwords prospective I cannot think of a legit reason why someone is trying to hide his identity so a Ban might follow..



    Entropay is not the only problem why they Ban stuff. I have accounts running on Entropay Cards using my own office Address as billing (I am from Mumbai,India) and they do just fine, Plus the client access it from overseas (UK) and that does not get it banned either.
     
  6. wtgabc

    wtgabc Junior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2011
    Messages:
    100
    Likes Received:
    21

    I can Plus 1 this as well (AVS) . Around 2 years back , I was trying to experiment on using fake address and see it;s effect on the account. If the billing address does not match from where I am , The account will shut down in couple days (After the 48 hrs Review trigger usually) BUT if the phone number on the address was valid it could survive (Not much but couple survived and the only difference were the phone number - Working vs non working). The address was being taken from fakenamegenrator .

    I don't know how to relate this but Might add to the context.
     
  7. wtgabc

    wtgabc Junior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2011
    Messages:
    100
    Likes Received:
    21
    I don't see this feature in my entropay account , Do we have to call them to get it enabled ? Sounds interesting and can really help if i can get this. . I have an premier account with them.