Discussion in 'Blogging' started by arunkumaridi33, May 10, 2015.
What are the Prequisites for Blogging?
1. A niche(Health, Beauty, Fashion, Fitness 'etc').
2. A framework(Wordpress, Blogger, tumblr 'etc').
3. A domain name(Preferably the three popular extensions).
4. A host(do a google search for hosting providers, and for each host you shortlist, read ten 5 star reviews, thirty 2-3 star reviews and ten 1 star reviews).
5. Good content(content is king).
6. Commitment(2-3 posts per week).
8. Originality(why should anyone read your posts over someone else's?)
9. Creativity(be interesting).
10. Patience(6 months- x number of years).
Good job!! thanks for share
11. A goal that makes your site different from the others in your niche.
12. A lot of SEO
13. Fingers. 15 characters...
Few more points:
A proper design with ease to access
Social Media pages
professional blog logo
posts must be symmetrical
Research and Reading
Original and unique contents
Effective design with social media pages
User friendly navigation
Everyone is going to chime in with good suggestions OP, but I'd suggest to stick to Juhan's suggestions as they are organized. It wouldn't be good if you get overloaded trying to listen to everybody.
A very good reply, considering OP's question had like 2 words -.^
Great posting. I agree with all of these. If you have all 10 of these then you will have a good blog!
That's a great list, though I agree with Zwielicht. If there are a million blogs in your niche, you have to have something unique to say to stand out from the crowd.
very broad question, but i guess you got the answer
To add to all that...make sure your blog is interactive and you have a good promotion model in mind.
Separate names with a comma.