Discussion in 'My Journey Discussions' started by firstblade, Jul 16, 2018.
thanks for opening thread and sharing your thoughts in public. good luck
Thats what I get, so probably indexed
No problem, hopefully we can all learn something.
I learned that 'no-opener' does not affect SEO, so maybe someone didn't know that.
- Made a Calameo link, it's no-follow though, https://en.calameo.com/accounts/5637391
- Was interested in infographic backlinks but a lot of those sites are paid.
Today will be light, i'll make up for it tomorrow.
Good luck on your Journey
Nice Journey Op, came to know about few new terms here. Will be learning further with your post
All the Best!
keep posting here
Thanks, bro. It's a true open journey. Really love this kind, not too worry about competitors which might never exist.
Thank you guys! I really appreciate all this (y)
- Made a Pinterest page. This gives a do-follow link! I think!
- Made a Youtube and Google+ page, google makes both of these pretty easy with Brand accounts.
- Made Soundcloud page.
- Made Imgur page.
- Made a Vimeo page, though I wasn't really sure where to place the link.
I need to find some good 'follow' links, i'm making so many 'no-follow' links
- Make two T1's.
Do you have like some google stats?
Good luck with your journey buddy!
All the best.You can achieve since you are not lazy.
african food - 46
nigerian food - 40
african food - 89
nigerian food - 43
At least it's doing something, I guess it's part of the SEO dance.
Thank you guys (y)
- Made a Tumblr page.
- Made a DeviantArt page.
- Made a Weebly, think i'll use this platform for my main website, really like the website builder.
- Going to see if I can guest post, or 'guest video' for a foodblogger in Toronto.
- Made a Reddit Link.
- Make a list of 10 food blogs to reach out to.
Nice Link Building
Is buying T1 back link from fivrr is safe?
Thanks? Guess we'll find out.
Probably highly unsafe, was gonna use that for my T3.
So if Guest Posting works out for me, i'm gonna have that as a T1, build some web 2.0 links to those as a T2, and then trash "Fiver High Quality" links as a T3
- Made a list of 12 possible blogs for guest posts.
- Find someone who can write a really, really engaging post on Nigerian Food for $20 CAD.
- Sucked up and just wrote the article, ended up enjoying it, $20 saved, 600 - 700 word article written. I would share it here but I don't trust you guys not to use it
- Sent to a few of the blogs listed above, hopefully one of them decides to pick it up, hopefully none of them steal it.
- Write one more post, probably gonna do this for the next 3 days. A post a day.
Sorry for the few days of silence, just grew lazy tbh.
- Bing account verified, will be live around Aug 8th, waiting on Google PIN.
- Still haven't received an email back from those blogs, going to try guest post outreach with this method
Very detailed journey!! Nice!! Do not post your articles here )) Post them ONLY on the properties that you intended the article for. This thread will be indexed way faster then your web properties and google will see your pages as duplicate content so keep your content for the intended purpose ... By the way, how much content you have so far?
Separate names with a comma.