48 hours ago I submitted 116 links for indexing. Links were split between 2 services: - instantlinkindexer (I got a subscription for the past year) - speed-links (got it for free to test it) Both sets of links were drip-feed during the first 24 hours after submission. I submitted 58 links on each service. Here are the results so far. Service \ Time after 12 hours after 24 hours after 36 hours after 48 hours Speed-links 6 indexed 16 indexed 41 indexed 47 indexed InstantLinkIndexer 6 indexed 12 indexed 14 indexed 15 indexed Although I expected better results from instantlinkindexer (like I used to get), it seems that after 48 hours speed-links got better results. Will wait a few more days and check again the indexing rate. Will post here the changes. In the mid time, I submitter another batch of 200 links split between the 2 service to double check.