Recent content by vnfreezone

  1. V

    ⭐AutoSmmPanel.com - ALL IN ONE SMM PANEL | Free Trial Balance ✅ Fast Support | Instagram | YouTube | TikTok | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook And More!

    More than 24 hours since I transfer the fund, no sight of the owner. I checked the target wallet, they transferred out the money I sent right after 1 hour. Anyone had same issue with this service?
  2. V

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hello, your service's still on ?
  3. V

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I got Interest for Foodpanda. Thank you.
  4. V

    Facebook Ads for Online Gambling

    Remote working or onsite ?
  5. V

    Missing OG:Description ?

    Yup, all of my wordpress site OG tag created by Yoast & Rank Math
  6. V

    Missing OG:Description ?

    Sure I know how to Scape Again, thanks FYI. Every tags work, just OG:Description not working
  7. V

    Missing OG:Description ?

    I've just noticed all URL from my Wordpress Sites not showing their OG:Description on Facebook. Checked with developers.facebook.com/tools/debug , all OG Tag recognized well but not showing on preview. Anybody having same issue ? Is this a bug from Facebook's side or my site's configuration ?
  8. V

    Anyone has experience ranking XYZ domains?

    No, I ranked well with few .xyz domains. TLD is not a problem for ranking unless you do it for regional
  9. V

    My website is indexed, but not showing??

    I think it's Google itself having huge issue for weeks. Beside building link for a 20 days old website is it good ?
  10. V

    GIFT Backlink 93 DA FOLLOW

    You won't be disappointed. Thanks OP for sharing.
  11. V

    Big G turn off "Request Indexing" :( hope this not for good

    For News it's nearly a day which is not good. For Updated old post with new content, more than 4 days ~ a week.
  12. V

    Big G turn off "Request Indexing" :( hope this not for good

    Yeah it affect me quite a lot. My site is NEWS website so indexing fast is a must :( beside, on some niche I need to update old content on old post, that need to submit re-index,too.
  13. V

    Big G turn off "Request Indexing" :( hope this not for good

    How can I live without you :(
  14. V

    Does number of words matter to SEO?

    Quality first, quantity is not that very important. A 5 minutes reading article but time on page is only 30 secs or 1 minute article which keep reader on site for more than 1 minute, it's your choice.
Back
Top