Recent content by totty90

  1. T

    I can make bots to do repetitive tasks in browser (register...), how can I earn money?

    >One thing I do is 'borrow' TV streams. What does that really means?
  2. T

    I can make bots to do repetitive tasks in browser (register...), how can I earn money?

    Hy! Tell me what you are interested in, PM your email, I think I can't PM yet.
  3. T

    I can make bots to do repetitive tasks in browser (register...), how can I earn money?

    >Are you serious? We don't care if bots have heads or not. Yes, headless browser doesn't run javascript. So most of the websites doesn't work. The difference is that you can't login in most of the websites and you are marked as bot. With a real browser bot you are not so easily marked as bot.
  4. T

    I can make bots to do repetitive tasks in browser (register...), how can I earn money?

    I can do bots that do stuff online. But I don't have any idea on how to make money with them. What is special about the bots is that have "head" and are not "headless" like other ones. This one really opens a browser and clicks on links (loads javascript...). Thanks
  5. T

    Journey to 5$/day with gaming site: PlaysZone.com (with all the tiny details)

    Hello! I'm actually a very very noob in marketing IMO, so my target is low, 5$/day if any. Brief description Website: PlaysZone.com Why play here: Big images that actually shows the real game at almost 1:1 scale; Social integration: when you like an item, like on facebook, share on facebook...
  6. T

    We need your help with this project

    I really like the dark font
  7. T

    how to monetize 100k gaming email list

    I have made a site with a collection of games and I'm interesting in promoting it. Do you still have the emails? What is the price?
  8. T

    A friend of mine gave me an youtube account with 1.5M views but with anime. I have to chos

    and what about inserting new videos, unrelated?
  9. T

    A friend of mine gave me an youtube account with 1.5M views but with anime. I have to chos

    I have to chose between maintaining the same theme (anime) or introduce an another topic, which is what I'm doing currently. It already have around 150 subs, I don't know how much active they are but that is it. We want to monetize those videos and promote others (: long term, not so black...
  10. T

    Authoritys after me? should i be scared?

    say him to show you proof :D where they are now? :o youtube removed your videos now
  11. T

    Share your worst experiences and techniques in IM (methods you are considering not useful)

    I don't want to ask for current niches that work, but instead of that I want to know about what didn't work, how didn't work and why didn't work. Thanks for your time (:
  12. T

    Sharecash: make visitors to not return back?

    where I can see how "content locker pro" works? youtube video not found.. Sorry, I've just found in the forum a link (but I can't post here...)
  13. T

    Sharecash: make visitors to not return back?

    From what I know about "content locker pro" it's just a web based application that help people to make a locked content. I'm a web dev, so I can do it without paying it. Anyway I understand that I have to manage by myself all the relations with the business that pays per action, I'm right?
  14. T

    Sharecash: make visitors to not return back?

    Hello! I'm new to IM but I've just saw how the ShareCash system works and I think it might scare away visitors. Why? Well, when a visitor try to download a file for example, he have to fill up a survey, but is not true, at least in my country (Portugal). I've tested the "survey" and...
  15. T

    15 year old- Journey to $10/day

    I finally read it all! really a good job (:
Back
Top