Recent content by Thomas Mickens

  1. T

    How Many Accounts Per Phone #?

    Are you still offering this service?
  2. T

    Sources for photos of random people to be used on IG

    For those of you who take the time to build wholesome and cohesive IG profiles of fake people, where do you source the photos of your people from? I am considering using VSCO to download random users' profiles, crop the photos, resize them, add filters and change colors, clear metadata, etc...
  3. T

    Is it necessary to change Google Play account every time when creating Instagrams?

    Are they only able to see the advertising ID or does the google play account leave other footprints? The BS tweaker is able to change my google advertising ID which I do often, but I've been leaving my google play account logged in. If the only footprint a google play account leaves is the...
  4. T

    Is it necessary to change Google Play account every time when creating Instagrams?

    I am creating IG accounts on bluestacks and am using the tweaker to change GUID, device ID, google advertising ID, clear the cache of IG and google cache, and I am changing my IP for every 3 accounts. Can IG see the Google Play account used to download the app or can they only see the associated...
  5. T

    Instagram asking for phone verification after 1 account per proxy

    I purchased some dedicated proxies to make IG accounts on. I am able to make one account smoothly, then the 2nd account made asks for phone verification. Is it possible that IG is suspicious of new accounts registering too quickly on one proxy? I've read about other users registering 3-5...
  6. T

    Instagram asking for phone verification after 1 account per proxy

    I purchased some dedicated proxies to make IG accounts on. I am able to make one account smoothly, then the 2nd account made asks for phone verification. Is it possible that IG is suspicious of new accounts registering too quickly on one proxy? I've read about other users registering 3-5...
  7. T

    Proxycap configuration not working?

    I am using proxycap to route my web browsers through some dedicated proxies I bought. I followed the instructions on the proxycap site and configured a rule to route internetexplorer.exe through my proxy. When I go on IE and check my IP address, the only place I see my proxy's IP being used is...
Back
Top