Recent content by SSL9000J

  1. SSL9000J

    Are Forums Still A Thing?

    This. If you're trying to actually learn something or help someone else who is, go to a forum. If you want to see what the 'influencers' are endorsing or watch them play video games, go to social media.
  2. SSL9000J

    Any questions regarding Ebay and Paypal Stealth accounts, ask here

    I had an Ebay / Paypal account that got banned about four years ago. Stayed away for a while, and eventually opened a new Ebay account with a new mailing address, but skipped Paypal. Later I tried opening a new Paypal account but immediately got shut down without explanation. (As Paypal is wont...
  3. SSL9000J

    beware mr sparkles

    It's ironic how much he stressed "I need to make sure you're legit and trustworthy blah blah blah."
  4. SSL9000J

    beware mr sparkles

    Now I have Ebay buyers threatening to report me to the police for fraud, because this asshole scammer never sent the merchandise after I sent him payments for it. What can I do?
  5. SSL9000J

    beware mr sparkles

    You're not the only one scammed by this asshole. I accepted payments through my PayPal account & forwarded him the money. (I know, pretty stupid on my part but he promised a commission and I really needed the money.) Paypal froze my account asking for tracking numbers. His response, (his real...
  6. SSL9000J

    Verified Premier PayPal Account - Withdraw Limit?

    I'd have to disagree with the other posters. The limit on a Paypal debit card is $3000 USD per day, not sure about bank transfers. Try to move that money into your bank account as quickly as possible. Because if they take notice of the sudden increase of activity and freeze the account, any...
  7. SSL9000J

    Paypal Nightmare Need Advice

    Just had the same thing happen to me. I haven't had a chance to call them yet, but they're requesting the same kind of info. In my case, it was physical products being sold. But they were drop shipped from a supplier, whom I'm waiting to hear from as they have the details about proof of...
  8. SSL9000J

    Is there a way to increase the daily limit on a Paypal Debit Card?

    I didn't really think there would be a way around this, but wanted to ask the experts nonetheless. One never knows what sort of loopholes might exist. Thanks all!
  9. SSL9000J

    Is there a way to increase the daily limit on a Paypal Debit Card?

    I've got a legit verified Paypal account that's a few years old. The debit card is convenient, but useless for purchasing big ticket items because the daily spending limit, as we all know is $3,000. Or, even worse, $400 for cash advances. Are these amounts written in stone or is there a...
  10. SSL9000J

    Want to make money writing articles

    No offense, but if you plan to write articles in English you probably need more practice.
  11. SSL9000J

    WTB Etsy followers

    Etsy is like Ebay for Arts & Crafts. They call it "circles," but it's pretty much like followers. Never even occurred to me to try purchasing them, hmm... :scratchch What's your Etsy shop? I'll add you to my circle for free if you add me to yours :D
  12. SSL9000J

    Need money in 3 days

    www.fiverr.com gickbucks.com tenbux.com www.gigdollars.com juicygig.com zeerk.com www.justafive.com www.gigtask.com taskarmy.com/best/fiverr-alternative ffiver.com www.gigme5.com dealerr.com uphype.com magicgig.com/index.php www.gigswood.com gighour.com i-will-do.com www.myntmarket.com...
  13. SSL9000J

    [Group] How to make bank with Amazon

    Here's a weird trick that seems to work. Log out of your BHW account, then go directly to the group. No idea why, but this worked for me. (I was getting the same "restricted" message as other members.)
  14. SSL9000J

    can someone photoshop these 2 pictures for me??

    If you still need this done I'd be willing to give it a shot.
Back
Top