Recent content by spoddig

  1. S

    Google Ads fraud: clicks from a competitor

    That's not very effective with boots that use rotating proxies. I programmed a tool. It doesn't prevent fraud entirely, but it significantly reduces the number of clicks. I can prevent 85% of clicks before they even occur. Of the remaining 15%, 55% are already on the IP blocklist and are no...
  2. S

    Residential Proxies from $0.3/GB | Unlimited Bandwidth Plans | ✅ 0 Fraud Score | Auto-Rotating IPs | Free Trial Available ⚡

    I am currently looking for a provider offering Swiss rotating residential IPv6 proxies and would appreciate some additional information about your network. My main requirements are: Residential proxies only (no datacenter proxies) Switzerland-based IPs Native IPv6 support Rotating IPs Large...
  3. S

    ✨ Coreproxy.io ✨Premium Proxies, Blazing Speed ✨ Unlimited Residential | Rotating & Static DC & ISP ✨ All Proxy Types, One Powerful Plat...

    I am currently looking for a provider offering Swiss rotating residential IPv6 proxies and would appreciate some additional information about your network. My main requirements are: Residential proxies only (no datacenter proxies) Switzerland-based IPs Native IPv6 support Rotating IPs Large...
  4. S

    Google Ads fraud: clicks from a competitor

    I've been doing my job for 30 years, and sorry, 30,000 visitors with 0 seconds on the page has nothing to do with a crappy campaign. Even if I were selling crap, the average visit duration would be longer. My site also loads very quickly.
  5. S

    Google Ads fraud: clicks from a competitor

    Yes, I know exactly who he is; he laughs when I tell him to stop; he knows I can't do anything.
  6. S

    Google Ads fraud: clicks from a competitor

    I have a problem: a competitor has been clicking away my budget for several months now – over 20,000 clicks in the last 6 months. Google recognizes a maximum of 10% of them as invalid. with rotating proxies My measures include daily IP blocking of entire blocks, but this also costs a lot of...
Back
Top