Recent content by Shazlow

  1. S

    PayPal indefinite limitation?

  2. S

    PayPal indefinite limitation?

    Are you talking about virtual bank accounts? I live in the UK so may not qualify for a US bank account? If I am unsuccessful, maybe there is a service that can withdraw the money for a 20-40% cut? I would rather pay 20-40% for such a service than end up with no money at all! Also don't want...
  3. S

    PayPal indefinite limitation?

    Bet365 also have money laundering systems like PayPal - so if you deposit with PayPal to Bet365, you have to withdraw to PayPal - it is a closed loop payment system to avoid laundering. I did not money lauder - I just signed up an account in my grandmother's name (who I don't really know) to...
  4. S

    PayPal indefinite limitation?

  5. S

    PayPal indefinite limitation?

    Even if the name of the PayPal account is not your real name, and the bank accounts linked to the PayPal are in your name, but do not match the name of the account holder? Do PayPal scan utility bills with anti-fraudulent technology? So if I edited a utility bill in photoshop, they can see it...
  6. S

    PayPal indefinite limitation?

  7. S

    PayPal indefinite limitation?

  8. S

    PayPal indefinite limitation?

Back
Top