Recent content by serenareid

  1. S

    Why Does AI Still Miss the Point?

    I tested AI content for a small SEO project using the same prompt but changing how I structured the requirements. The version with examples and a fixed output format followed the brief much better. Still, it occasionally ignored small constraints like word count or keyword placement...
  2. S

    Do you guys use guest post marketplaces to compare different publishers before choosing where to place a link?

    Which marketplaces do you usually check before making a purchase. I’m also looking to explore more marketplaces to find quality guest posts. I’d like to get some additional advice from everyone.
  3. S

    What is the biggest regret of your professional/business life?

    Probably waiting too long before taking a project seriously. I’ve had a couple of small projects that were making money, but instead of putting more time into one of them, I kept jumping to the next idea. Looking back, I probably would’ve been better off putting 6–12 months into one thing and...
  4. S

    Do you guys use guest post marketplaces to compare different publishers before choosing where to place a link?

    I’ve been looking at a few guest post options lately, and comparing publishers manually is taking more time than I expected. Some sites have decent DR but barely any traffic, while others have lower metrics but seem much more relevant to the niche. Curious how you guys handle this, do you use...
  5. S

    Are expired domains still worth using for SEO?

    For the links alone, I’d still consider an expired domain, especially if those backlinks are coming from pages that still rank and get crawled regularly. I’ve also seen some value outside traditional SEO lately, since those same pages can show up in AI search results and send referral traffic...
  6. S

    What is one SEO tactic you stopped using and why?

    SEO changes constantly, and some methods that worked years ago are no longer effective. What is one tactic you stopped using because it no longer delivered results?
  7. S

    What's the First SEO Tool You Check Every Day?

    Usually GSC is the first thing I check. I look at clicks and impressions for the last 24 hours, then compare the biggest movers against the previous period. If something drops suddenly, I’ll dig into the affected queries and pages before opening Ahrefs or Semrush.
  8. S

    Invest in SEO expert or invest in tools?

    Thank you, I will consider finding someone who is truly good at SEO and can help me during this stage.
  9. S

    Invest in SEO expert or invest in tools?

    As a content website owner doing SEO on my own for last 7 years, I feel lost with the current multiple changes in google SERPS because of Ai. The website has also lost about 50% of organic traffic in last 1-1.5 years. I feel now I need someone to guide me in this highly volatile SE0 landscape...
  10. S

    What's the one SEO task that's given you the best ROI for the time spent?

    I hope someone can answer this question for you and me
  11. S

    What's the one SEO task that's given you the best ROI for the time spent?

    Been doing this long enough to know that a lot of "SEO work" is just busywork that feels productive but doesn't move rankings or revenue. Curious what this community has found actually pays off relative to the hours put in. Could be content optimization, internal linking, technical fixes...
  12. S

    Is anyone still seeing success with PBNs in 2026?

    PBNs can still work, but the risk to reward ratio feels much worse in 2026. For most sites, I'd rather invest that budget in genuinely relevant, high-quality guest posts and build a more sustainable link profile.
Back
Top