Recent content by ScripterStifler

  1. ScripterStifler

    What to do about YouTube circumvention?

    No I think so
  2. ScripterStifler

    What to do about YouTube circumvention?

    But wont YouTube recheck again my channel if I try to change to new adsense?
  3. ScripterStifler

    What to do about YouTube circumvention?

    Thousand days ago I used to do CPA and got a lot of channels terminated. Now, four years ago I created a channel on a US IP, I used to upload videos then two years later forgot to use my US IP used my usual IP. Last year I got monetized and it has 100k subscribers, few months later after...
  4. ScripterStifler

    Shorts channel jumpstart

    Can you dm me as well?
  5. ScripterStifler

    Anyone have any idea why is this happening?

    Hello, I have a question for you all, anyone has this issue, so I got two channels one is shorts and other one is long form, completely different niches. And at the start first few like 8 videos are good they get recommended then all of a sudden on 9th video next videos stop getting any views...
  6. ScripterStifler

    Would you buy a course for $800-$1000?

    This is crazy reading all these replies, let's say if I was that person who made that course, I would sell it for $2k, because let's say the chances are your can make that $2k in a month and then continue making even more. If I was the seller it wouldn't even be worth it to sell the course for...
  7. ScripterStifler

    Would you buy a course for $800-$1000?

    Hello, I have a question, I don't claim that I have something like this and I will not respond to any private message because I don't have one and I disabled private messages. Let's pretend I have a method or idea, that can make you potentially $180 to it can be like $2000 or even more in a...
  8. ScripterStifler

    Hi I have a question

    Hello, I have a question, do I need to post a marketplace post if I am a script developer for cpa videos or I can just post somewhere like hire a freelancer? Also, I have an account with membership which I cant access anymore because I lost my phone, can I create second account and buy...
Back
Top