Recent content by scr92

  1. S

    Can Someone explain the importance of using proxies?

    Thanks for the great information! So what exactly is the best way to go about getting proxies?
  2. S

    Can Someone explain the importance of using proxies?

    I am trying to rank my site #1 for some long tail keywords just to practice. Where will proxies come into play? I tried some of the free proxies that are listed on here and changed my network settings to the specific HTTP Proxies. Every time I get an error so I don't exactly know how to use the...
  3. S

    Why is my site not #1 even though I have a highe Alexa rank than my competitors?

    Are there specific tools to check their offpage SEO? Does this include social media pages? Thanks for the answer.
  4. S

    Why is my site not #1 even though I have a highe Alexa rank than my competitors?

    Also, my DA is 19 while theirs are all between 16-18. My page authority is 28.
  5. S

    Why is my site not #1 even though I have a highe Alexa rank than my competitors?

    In terms of what? I am targeting the same keywords as them. Are they doing it in a different way?
  6. S

    Why is my site not #1 even though I have a highe Alexa rank than my competitors?

    My Alexa ranking is about 3.8 million. I have gotten that up 200,000 spots in the past 4 days alone because I had a successful blog post. My competitors are around the 4.5-5.0 million range on Alexa. I am going to start writing more blog posts and have been becoming more active on social media...
  7. S

    Updated my website and it is off of the first page... Website was also offline for 3 days

    Thanks for the quick reply. How long did it take to get your site back up and is there anything to do to speed up the process?
  8. S

    Updated my website and it is off of the first page... Website was also offline for 3 days

    Hi, I updated my website's theme and changed some pictures and a few things with my text. I was having some technical difficulties so my site was offline for about 3 days with a 404 error. Now everything is live and updated and when I searched some keywords that I was on the first page for, I...
Back
Top